Please Suggest an Agency Management System for Us..

Has anyone ever wonder about the confidentiality of an online management system? I mean since all your files are being stored on the third party company's server isn't it possible that the company or someone in the company can be compiling information and selling them as leads?? What do you guys think about the possibility of these kind of breach. I am pretty sure there isn't one company that can keep people from using info for their benefit. Wouldn't it be safer to just use an offline agency management system?

I found this to be a good product for me as a small agency ACORD Forms Comparison, ACORD Forms Insurance Software, ACORD Insurance Forms
I'm starting out with EasyApps Pro and as I get more paperless I will add the Documents Database. I already do all my accounting out of Quickbooks so didn't feel that I needed the options of the 2 higher options. The salespeople I dealt with were very helpful, and they will send you a free 7 day demo of their product so you can play around inputting customers or companies and making sure you like what you see before you buy.

Has anyone ever tried Instar? It's part of Vertafore the same company that provide AMS360 but Instar is for offline usage rather then online.

i did the demo with them when i was comparing quotmation, qqsolution and instar.

instar has online and cloud version, they work pretty much the same as other AMS, BUT one thing that turned me away is the duplicate name function.

I asked them about it and they said you have to search the name first and if none comes up then you can make a new client. You can never delete clients i believe so if you forget to search you will have multiple clients info in different places.

But their pricing is pretty good. i went with qq tho.

Back