Political Humor

My wife and I had Covid in late September/ early October of 2020. She had all the symptoms, but initially tested negative so I didn't take any further precautions. A few days later I had an annoying dry cough that lasted maybe one week and I didn't think anything of it due to my wife testing negative. Fast forward to December 2020, I told my wife she should get the antibodies test because I think she had a false negative Covid test. Sure enough, she had the antibodies. So I had the test and I had them too.

Fast forward to August 2021, we were headed to Playa Del Carmen and were were curious if we still had antibodies so we got tested again. We both still had antibodies nearly a year later. In October 2021 my wife was at an annual doctor visit and shared with her doctor that she still had antibodies and told her doctor the number. The doctor told my wife she had had two shots and my wife's antibody level was three times higher than hers.

Forgive me if I don't trust the "experts" who tried to dismiss natural immunity and claim those who already had Covid should still get the shot. Eff 'em!
Look at how many people that have gotten several shots and the boosters....but still have caught the Wuhan Virus multiple times.

I never got the clot shot. I'm old, have stage 4 COPD and had a couple of strokes and I didn't die when I caught the Kung Flu. In a 4 year stretch, I've had the regular flu, Kung Flu and RSV. I was hospitalized with it, but Kung Flu was the mildest of the 3.

Look at how many people that have gotten several shots and the boosters....but still have caught the Wuhan Virus multiple times.

I never got the clot shot. I'm old, have stage 4 COPD and had a couple of strokes and I didn't die when I caught the Kung Flu. In a 4 year stretch, I've had the regular flu, Kung Flu and RSV. I was hospitalized with it, but Kung Flu was the mildest of the 3.
You forgot one.

You obviously never had the Hung Dong flu either.

Last edited:
Back