Political Humor

You must be talking about this fire chief

I used to love that show. Still great to watch reruns. I don't know what's going on with that Wayans genepool - lots and lots of talent there.

They were all funny, but I remember watching that show, and I'd always say "damn, that white guy is funny".

This is probably where @scagnt83 will accuse me of racism again. Watch out everyone, he is much better and more virtuous than the rest of us, standing up on behalf of others and virtue signaling.

So the fire chief tells you it's just a small fire and nothing to worry about, even though they admitted in a previous phone interview that the fire will be deadly explosive.

He's not the "fire chief" of any state, and no state acted in accordance with those quotes.

Most states would've been better off if they had acted closer to accordance with those quotes than they did.

He's not the "fire chief" of any state, and no state acted in accordance with those quotes.

Most states would've been better off if they had acted closer to accordance with those quotes than they did.

Yup. Look at Florida and Sweden and how well they did.

New York was the champion of lefties during the pandemic and look how many people they killed, lives and businesses destroyed.

Look at Florida and Sweden and how well they did.
Sweden, a country with 10.5M people suffered 22,645 covid deaths (or 2156 deaths per million). The U.S., with 332M people suffered 1.1M covid deaths (or 3313 deaths per million). Canada, with 39.5M people, and a more cautious approach, suffered 51,930 covid deaths (or 1314 deaths per million). By comparison, Florida had a covid death rate per million population of 4040, almost double Sweden's rate, and 25% higher than the US national rate and 300+ percent higher than Canada. Florida had the added advantage of a warmer climate, where more socializing could be done outdoors, where distancing was easier to accomplish. Thanks Ron.

New York was the champion
Put your thinking cap on and try reading past the headlines. Name a major international transit hub on the east coast, with extreme population density and a northern climate, and the fact that while somebody was worried about China China China, covid was being imported from Europe as well.

Back