Precoa / Pre Need Funeral Info

ChristopherRD

Have not posted in a while, and I am trying to help a friend. I am looking for a Precoa / NGL 2.5% growth guarantee commission schedule. His funeral firm just engaged with these guys and is transferring over to them Feb 1. Please PM me with what you have and I can give you my contact info. Thank you in advance.

Have not posted in a while, and I am trying to help a friend. I am looking for a Precoa / NGL 2.5% growth guarantee commission schedule. His funeral firm just engaged with these guys and is transferring over to them Feb 1. Please PM me with what you have and I can give you my contact info. Thank you in advance.

It's going to be whatever the funeral home owner agreed to. There is not just one level. NGL has 15 levels. Precoa is just a marketing group for NGL. They are the old Lincoln Heritage guys that broke off separate when Lincoln Heritage pulled out of the funeral insurance business.

He may as we'll wait for Feb 1st to see what they throw at him but my guess is that it will be low. He might want to start sniffing around for a new funeral home.

Back