Preferred Final Expense Carrier

Transamerica.

Do as I say, not as I do.

Dave, how much are you out in the field any more? It would seem to me that it is a full time job just being you!

Transamerica could easily become my go to if I could make using them more “easily”. My Trans wish list is an eApp with POS interview with a know before I go decision.

I’ ll not be holding my breath.

I’ve been using MOO for those healthy enough to get approved as my go to. I have discovered this month, however, that MOO seems not quite on top of the draft dates as is Transamerica.

Dave, how much are you out in the field any more? It would seem to me that it is a full time job just being you!

Transamerica could easily become my go to if I could make using them more “easily”. My Trans wish list is an eApp with POS interview with a know before I go decision.

I’ ll not be holding my breath.

I’ve been using MOO for those healthy enough to get approved as my go to. I have discovered this month, however, that MOO seems not quite on top of the draft dates as is Transamerica.

What I dislike about MOO and other big companies there's no predictability as to how long apps. Take.

One week its 48 hours next week it takes 10 days.

What I dislike about MOO and other big companies there's no predictability as to how long apps. Take.

One week its 48 hours next week it takes 10 days.

That has been my experience exactly with Transamerica. But I have written MOO in the morning and been paid, money in my account, the very next day. I do the Apptical interview with every applicant with MOO, so that takes all the uncertainty out of the process and they are very quick to issue.

That has been my experience exactly with Transamerica. But I have written MOO in the morning and been paid, money in my account, the very next day. I do the Apptical interview with every applicant with MOO, so that takes all the uncertainty out of the process and they are very quick to issue.

Do you have to send in the full written application as well?

Hope everyone is having a tremendous morning! My personal list of go-to carriers for FE as of late have been:

1. Oxford
2. Mutual of Omaha
3. Trinity life/Family Benefit
4. TransAmerica
5. KSKJ Life

This list takes into account underwriting, ease of use, pricing and many other factors; (including my personal experience with the carriers so this isn’t fully objective (: lol)

I’d never want a instant decision Transamerica. You need a company or two that you can use to get in and get out without an extra 15 or 20 minutes during the sales call. Also, when you use the supplemental underwriting form properly you can get nearly anything you want from an underwriter something that would be lost if it was all yes no algorithm decisions.

But if what they implied at the Hawaii convention in March was accurate they’ll have some kind of instant decision process at some point before the apocalypse.

Back