Preferred Final Expense Carrier

Dave, how much are you out in the field any more? It would seem to me that it is a full time job just being you!

Transamerica could easily become my go to if I could make using them more “easily”. My Trans wish list is an eApp with POS interview with a know before I go decision.

I’ ll not be holding my breath.

I’ve been using MOO for those healthy enough to get approved as my go to. I have discovered this month, however, that MOO seems not quite on top of the draft dates as is Transamerica.
It would be very hard to write anything else if they got an instant decision e-app! Not sure why they don't since it would cut costs tremendously for them.

Since you asked...and I'm being honest here. Don't take this in any way other than the way it is intended. I'm trying to be helpful.

I watched about 5 minutes and shut it down. You didn't seem that prepared. There was a lot of hesitation . I understand that you know your material, I also understand that you have loads of experience. However I lost interest because your presentation didn't flow very well.

I think that if you would have done a few dry runs before making the video it would have run a little smoother. I don't want to see you clicking the wrong page for example. It happens, even during sales presentations, but here it seems clunky.

Finally, I would not have spent the first 2 or 3 minutes promoting your web page. I understand why you did it, but if made for agents...however I wanted to get the comparison quicker. After the comparison, they you can convince me to sign up with your agency.

Hope that helps.
Thanks for the feedback. I do most of my videos live now so that I don't have to take time editing and all that. I know it lowers the quality but I'm okay with it since I have over 100 videos I still haven't had time to edit & upload yet LOL.

Transamerica issues EVERYTHING- if your client gets rated or declined from them... it's bad busness... I can't tell you how many times I've written policies with "other companies" and had them OTAF and went back out and sent up a TA and had it issued preferred.. Time is money.. I'm in this business to get policies issued and get paid... TA is my carrier of choice-

You must not write a lot of business if you think Americo issues more than TA..TA doesn't even have a hgt wgt question And by they way... drop the $500 suit....
I had many cases that got pushed to Graded with TA that got approved Level with Americo Eagle Premier. I've only used TA for Direct Express so you could be right. I'm just not gonna deal with the 18 page application enough times to find out! Lol

Problem is the product doesn’t have a yes/no black/white underwriting. Just saying if you send 50k to company A
50k to company B
And there is a 30-40% placement difference it may be the company not the 10-yr paramedic turned agent who knows a bit about medicine.

Latest posts

Back