Preferred Rates for Irregular Heartbeat/atrial Fibrillation

Agent16

Are there any companies that can get a day 1, preferred rate for AFIB or irregular heartbeat? I wrote a client as standard and another company replaced me with what is clearly a preferred rate. Any idea who the company could be?

Are there any companies that can get a day 1, preferred rate for AFIB or irregular heartbeat? I wrote a client as standard and another company replaced me with what is clearly a preferred rate. Any idea who the company could be?

Many companies are fine with that. What company did you write and what company replaced it?

That info is needed to give you an answer.

Americo Eagle will also approve afib.

Pays out double if they die due to an accident.

Pays out triple if they die due to a common carrier accident.

Also has accelerated Death Benefit.

Includes all 3 extras for no additional charge.

*subject to state availiblity
*not including Pennsylvania

And this is an apparently competitive situation. Americo will fall short there. Especially eagle.

Price isn't the only way to replace. There's tons of ways to beat competition and price is only 1.

----------

Every product is subject to state availability :)

Haha!!:laugh: Good one!!!

Wanna bet it wasn't replaced on price?

And for the same coverage price is right up there.

You normally see the captive agents playing down price. Not so much the independent agents.

Haha!!:laugh: Good one!!!

Wanna bet it wasn't replaced on price?

And for the same coverage price is right up there.

You normally see the captive agents playing down price. Not so much the independent agents.

Americo Eagle isn't ALWAYS the best fit for every client in every situation. But, like all products, it has it's strength & weaknesses. I was simply giving OP an option that nobody had mentioned yet just in case it falls in the "sweet spot" for this product.

Now, depending on what carrier the competing agent used, Americo Eagle could easily be used to create a ton of value for the client for very little extra cost. Obviously if the client's situation is different these examples wouldn't apply. Just proving Americo Eagle is a usable product. Also, RNA and Foresters have member benefits included, so it would depend on the agent's preferences. :yes:

Examples:

50 Year Old - Female - Non-Tobacco - 10k

Foresters: 26.05/m
Americo Eagle: 27.67/m
RNA: 33.71/m

If agent chooses Americo Eagle, it's an extra $1.62 per month for 10K accidental & 10K common carrier accidental. All 3 carriers have the Accelerated Death Benefit so that's a wash.

55 Year Old - Female - Non-Tobacco - 10k

Foresters: 31.16/m
Americo Eagle: 31.32/m
RNA: 37.51/m

If agent chooses Americo Eagle, it's an extra $.16 per month for 10K accidental & 10K common carrier accidental. All 3 carriers have the Accelerated Death Benefit so that's a wash.

60 Year Old - Female - Nonsmoker - 10k

Foresters: 35.41/m
RNA: 38.21
Americo Eagle: 38.46

If agent chooses Americo Eagle, it's an extra $3.05 per month for 10K accidental & 10K common carrier accidental. All 3 carriers have the Accelerated Death Benefit so that's a wash.

Back