Pregnant....Help!!!

Yes, they should consult with a pediatrician before the birth. But this is only to make an arraignment beforehand concerning the well baby check-up at the hospital. This would be necessary if the couple had a particular preference in the pediatrician used for the in-hospital well baby check-up. Otherwise, the hospital will appoint a pediatrician to do the check-up. The pediatrician has nothing to do with the delivery.

The real consultation at this point should be with the hospital to negotiate price. The price negotiation with the OB/GYN should have began about six months ago (about the time she realized she was pregnant).

What about going to Cuba. Michael Moore says everythingi is groovy there. And the price of delivering a baby is about five dollars. Two dollars goes toward the gloves they give you to bite on during the delivery at home.

Winter

Thanks John....you're pretty smart!

I will tell my buddy to go down there. Perhaps they can best advise him. Otherwise....he's probably better off negotiating with the Hospitals and Dr's directly...as was suggested..

~T

TonyC -- guys don't have the exclusive rights to doing stupid things for love. I can think of many women as well. How about Basic Instinct? :D

If they are not married then medicaid would not include his wages, right?

If it were my friend I would tell him this.

Darrell, as soon as that little booga pops out the ol' hole, snatch him up and run like hell! But don't forget to cut the cord.

It's not quite that easy to get medicaid for pregnancy in Texas. If you report a low income but they see where you pay a lot of money for bills (utilities, cars, etc.) you ain't gettin' jack!

Latest posts

Back