Premier, Eldercare...both Integrity

benneaf

Super Genius
Tennessee
How many FMO/IMO's are basically Integrity? I noticed that both Premier Marketing and Eldercare Insurance Services are affiliated with Integrity. Does anyone know?

How many FMO/IMO's are basically Integrity? I noticed that both Premier Marketing and Eldercare Insurance Services are affiliated with Integrity. Does anyone know?
They're buying up everybody. They make them part owners. They bought AIMC and they just bought Emricks 2 days ago.
Integrity Marketing Group | Life and health insurance distributor focused on the Senior Market.

Integrity Companies US Map_Emrick.png

One of my FMOs falls under their umbrella. He likes IM, says the big guys from TX don't seem worried about "Medicare for All," and if it happens, they are just looking at it as other opportunities in the senior market.

He said at first it was strange meeting up with former competitors, but now they think nothing about grabbing a beer together. And they have a lot more leverage, bounce ideas off each other, can get any contracts, etc now that they're part of the same family.

Wow...that's not good in my opinion. More options in the marketplace means more competition and should mean more differintiation. Unfortuately, there's not a huge between most FMO's.

Wow...that's not good in my opinion. More options in the marketplace means more competition and should mean more differintiation. Unfortuately, there's not a huge between most FMO's.
But it looks like the former owners are still running the FMO's. Many have been, and are still competing with each other. You might get a better deal from one over another.

The competition is still there. :yes:

I used to have most of my contracts with one of the FMO's they just bought(none now). I have contracts with 3 of them now, and they're all different.

I’m with you. I heard they are bigger than Amerilife now. I guarantee you that if one of the agencies within IM sticks their neck out and ruffles too many feathers they will be pulled right back in line. It’s not REAL competition.

Yep, antitrust enforcement in the good ole US of A went the way of the dinasour during the Reagan years and it has never returned.

Back