Preset Appointment for Medicare

keith365

Super Genius
I've read a few posts about preset appointments, but they are so old. Whats the latest on buying preset appointments for senior health sales? Is anyone doing it? Does anyone know of a reputable company? Direct mail in my area has a super low response rate. Online leads seem to be highway robbery and fake. Thanks!

Seems like "preset" appointments are either very expensive, not legit or both. If someone had a goldmine source for these they likely wouldn't share because I've never heard of a good company that offers this.

I've read a few posts about preset appointments, but they are so old. Whats the latest on buying preset appointments for senior health sales? Is anyone doing it? Does anyone know of a reputable company? Direct mail in my area has a super low response rate. Online leads seem to be highway robbery and fake. Thanks!

Assuming Ohio (your avatar flag) - like myself - I'd never do pre-set appts. Because we can't cold call in Ohio - you're likely either (a) paying 4xs the cost of what it should take to get in the door (as the marketing company is paying to advertise via direct-mail or online, get responses, then turn responses into appointments - that is a whole lot to outsource) or (b) participating in illegal marketing.

My gut says it would be option b - illegal marketing.

(this is why the response rate is lower in general - a lot of agents follow the law and don't cold call in Ohio - even for Med supps - so the post office is busy handling our direct mail as we are limited in avenues of advertising).

Pre-set appts may work in a different state where some company can buy 3,000 names and dial away, but even at that I'd doubt the worth of those pre-set leads.

Assuming Ohio (your avatar flag) - like myself - I'd never do pre-set appts. Because we can't cold call in Ohio - you're likely either (a) paying 4xs the cost of what it should take to get in the door (as the marketing company is paying to advertise via direct-mail or online, get responses, then turn responses into appointments - that is a whole lot to outsource) or (b) participating in illegal marketing.

My gut says it would be option b - illegal marketing.

(this is why the response rate is lower in general - a lot of agents follow the law and don't cold call in Ohio - even for Med supps - so the post office is busy handling our direct mail as we are limited in avenues of advertising).

Pre-set appts may work in a different state where some company can buy 3,000 names and dial away, but even at that I'd doubt the worth of those pre-set leads.

Agreed........20 characters

Back