Primatech

Status
Not open for further replies.

OHFE

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I ordered leads over a month ago and never received them. They won't respond to my voicemails and they won't respond to email inquiries. Are they out of business? Think twice before ordering leads.

I ordered leads over a month ago and never received them. They won't respond to my voicemails and they won't respond to email inquiries. Are they out of business? Think twice before ordering leads.

Thad hasn't been on here in a while...wonder if that's why? No excuse for not getting back to you, that's horse sh*t! Not looking good. Challenge the charge to your credit card. I would've done it a couple of weeks ago.:yes:

My last lead order from Thad took over 4 months to fill and I still am waiting for a few of them. I did get in touch and he said he was having server issues.

My last lead order from Thad took over 4 months to fill and I still am waiting for a few of them. I did get in touch and he said he was having server issues.

He told another agent that his girl who ran that side of the business bolted on him.

I just had this happen with another vendor. Called Chase and my money was credited the next day. I hope you paid by credit card.

You might just try sending Thad a PM on the forum. I bought into the Veterans Day sale last month (50 Leads). I got my order form and Payment submitted a few days late. After a few days I hadnt heard anything, so I sent Thad a PM and he got it handled quickly, told me I'd have leads the next day. And sure enough the next day I had about 12 leads. The whole order was filled within 4 days. He actually sent me a few extras (total 58). Yesterday I sold 4 apps from them, and have an appt today. Remember the squeaky wheel gets the grease!

You might just try sending Thad a PM on the forum. I bought into the Veterans Day sale last month (50 Leads). I got my order form and Payment submitted a few days late. After a few days I hadnt heard anything, so I sent Thad a PM and he got it handled quickly, told me I'd have leads the next day. And sure enough the next day I had about 12 leads. The whole order was filled within 4 days. He actually sent me a few extras (total 58). Yesterday I sold 4 apps from them, and have an appt today. Remember the squeaky wheel gets the grease!

The last time Thad logged in was 11/14/2016, so you got lucky that he logged in shortly after that. He last posted on 10/7/2016 about the ringless voicemail leads.

The last time Thad logged in was 11/14/2016, so you got lucky that he logged in shortly after that. He last posted on 10/7/2016 about the ringless voicemail leads.

I've tried calling and emailing multiple times. He apologized and said he'd take care of it.....a month ago. No response since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back