Primatech

Status
Not open for further replies.
I clicked on the link from a sale he had in Sept. e-mail.

I said on here that I wouldn't do business with him anymore after he got into it with that one guy a while back and posted the guy's personal info. Thad responded that he didn't think that it was fair that his customer could be unprofessional , and he couldn't.

Well that's pretty ridiculous if you ask me on his part. I wonder if part of his decision to get out of the business was due to that FCC advisory that was sent out recently regarding the Avatar leads and how they basically stated that they are illegal now and was quite clear on that.

Well that's pretty ridiculous if you ask me on his part. I wonder if part of his decision to get out of the business was due to that FCC advisory that was sent out recently regarding the Avatar leads and how they basically stated that they are illegal now and was quite clear on that.

I didn't see that! Do you have a link for that advisory?

Thats not true, its an opinion letter only. Nothing has changed. The letter only states they will be adding their "opinion" in May of this year. No law has been altered or changed.

You are absolutely correct. New opinion that came out proves that what Ive been telling everyone this entire time is correct.

Two things:

First, this letter proves that you were WRONG with all your accusatory trolling. Clearly the FTC, in this letter, affirms that as of their 2009 opinion letter, which you repeatedly used to argue avatar technology was illegal, was considered compliant with the law by the FTC up until November of this year.

Second, it looks as though avatar leads are now no longer legal, and I would think anyone purchasing these leads would have to think twice as it likely opens themselves up to liability. I may be wrong, but I read the letter posted in your link, and to me it sure seems like avatar leads are no longer acceptable in the eyes of the FTC

An ancillary comment on my part is this: What a tremendous waste of the public resources. Let businesses solicit for business, let consumers grow a pair, and lets make America great again by having the government get out of. as jdeasy would say, the "business prevention" racket. Seriously, these bureaucrats depend upon tax dollars generated by sales from businesses large and small to pay their very salaries! The only activity they perform that generates revenue is levying and collecting fines, which is a dubious form of revenue in and of itself, and it certainly is not the result of them creating productive economic activity.

The American people are wrong to think that what we need is term limits. What we need is government job tenure limits. No one ought tobe allowed to be employed as a governement bureaucrat for more than 5 years. Five years as a do-gooding bureacrat and your done - back to private inductry with you! A telemarketing call is no more than an inconvenience or slight annoyance at wrost. At best it is an opportunity for a consumer to solve a problem that he or she may not even have known he or she had.

Two things:

A telemarketing call is no more than an inconvenience or slight annoyance at wrost.

With modern technology telemarketing has become more than just an inconvenience, even if you are on the DNC. I get four or five "dropped" calls per day where the phone rings and no one is on the other end. You try to call back and the number that showed on the caller ID is not a working number. But,the main thing is I pay my phone bill so I should be able to control who calls me on the phone. :mad:

You are absolutely correct. New opinion that came out proves that what Ive been telling everyone this entire time is correct. Avatars are without a doubt illegal. Here is the opinion letter:

https://www.ftc.gov/system/files/do...-michael-bills/161110staffopsoundboarding.pdf

I have it from a reliable source that the FTC and FCC are contacting vendors that market these illegal techniques, buying leads from them, and then crushing them with lawsuits once the order is complete.

I cant say for a fact, but my suspicion is that Primatech got in the cross hairs. It wouldnt be the first time Thad has been litigated and lost.

Pretty f*king funny considering this opinion letter doesnt even go in a file until May of 2017, you are such a dumbass.

----------

With modern technology telemarketing has become more than just an inconvenience, even if you are on the DNC. I get four or five "dropped" calls per day where the phone rings and no one is on the other end. You try to call back and the number that showed on the caller ID is not a working number. But,the main thing is I pay my phone bill so I should be able to control who calls me on the phone. :mad:

Really Louise? Can you control who mails junk mail to you? Nope and banging your head to try and stop it wont help either. The problem isnt the vendors who offer telemarketing, the problem is stupid ass consumers who dont have enough in their life to do and want to bitch and moan about everything, never have built anything and whine whine whine. Its hilarious. Bad vendors call everyone and dont scrub the calling list for the DNC, that is the MAIN problem, not the "type" of call. And the ones who complain who are not on the DNC should just jump off a bridge and do us all a favor so we dont have to support their dead beat lifestyle with our taxes.:yes:

Pretty f*king funny considering this opinion letter doesnt even go in a file until May of 2017, you are such a dumbass.

----------

Really Louise? Can you control who mails junk mail to you? Nope and banging your head to try and stop it wont help either. The problem isnt the vendors who offer telemarketing, the problem is stupid ass consumers who dont have enough in their life to do and want to bitch and moan about everything, never have built anything and whine whine whine. Its hilarious. Bad vendors call everyone and dont scrub the calling list for the DNC, that is the MAIN problem, not the "type" of call. And the ones who complain who are not on the DNC should just jump off a bridge and do us all a favor so we dont have to support their dead beat lifestyle with our taxes.:yes:

First of all, it is Louis. And no, I can't stop junk mail. But anyone who would claim that junk mail is as intrusive as a telephone call elevator is stuck at the third floor of a nine story building.

First of all, it is Louis. And no, I can't stop junk mail. But anyone who would claim that junk mail is as intrusive as a telephone call elevator is stuck at the third floor of a nine story building.

Really, you want to throw insults? OK, how is this? You sound worse than an old worn out feeble minded jackass who doesnt know the difference between buying crap on the black market or from wal mart. And just for good measure, complainers like you would bitch and moan about junk mail before anyone EVER complained about telemarketing calls, Im sure you were in the front of that line. Would you like your sign now or later?

tumblr_n185xwQjXb1so18vqo1_500.gif

Really, you want to throw insults? OK, how is this? You sound worse than an old worn out feeble minded jackass who doesnt know the difference between buying crap on the black market or from wal mart. And just for good measure, complainers like you would bitch and moan about junk mail before anyone EVER complained about telemarketing calls, Im sure you were in the front of that line. Would you like your sign now or later?

tumblr_n185xwQjXb1so18vqo1_500.gif

I only insulted you if you think that junk mail is as intrusive as unsolicited phone calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back