Primerica Rates On Term Policy

Primerica writes through their own company. Last time I heard, it was term and term only. After all, you are supposed to be busy investing the rest. Everyone does that, right?

Find out who the exam company is, there are a lot that will give you the exam results. After all, they can just bill the new company for it again. Also, I believe they have to supply a copy to the applicant on request, so you can go that route as well.

Here is a question for the couple when the agent suggests just term. "Mr. Prospect, the insurance policy you currently have, is it term? So how much have those savings grown to now?"

Good to know. As much as I hate bashing another company, what's the downside of their term? From what I have read before it has something to do with conversion options or is that not the case anymore.

When I told this lady that I hadn't heard great things about Primerica she went on to tell me she knows about the company (product knowledge not so much) and said she tried Primerica once herself (selling). This agent is a friend of theirs but she insisted that wouldn't be a problem. If my proposal sounds better I can be her agent she said. I was referred so she sorta thinks it was divine intervention. Ya got to love people sometimes. LOL

Looking at a few hundred a month in premiums here. So it should be a good case and they get better coverage so it seems.

Does Compulife show Primerica pricing?

Good to know. As much as I hate bashing another company, what's the downside of their term? From what I have read before it has something to do with conversion options or is that not the case anymore.

When I told this lady that I hadn't heard great things about Primerica she went on to tell me she knows about the company (product knowledge not so much) and said she tried Primerica once herself (selling). This agent is a friend of theirs but she insisted that wouldn't be a problem. If my proposal sounds better I can be her agent she said. I was referred so she sorta thinks it was divine intervention. Ya got to love people sometimes. LOL

Looking at a few hundred a month in premiums here. So it should be a good case and they get better coverage so it seems.

Does Compulife show Primerica pricing?

The biggest single thing is that it isn't convertible. After the level period, it is ever increasing premiums until age 90 at which point it expires. There is no way around this with them.

If you can't find a carrier that has lower rates, better convertibility, and same or higher ratings, you aren't trying.

Back