Pro to Pro Network

Has anyone had any dealings with Dr Len Schwarts' Pro to Pro network. I have looked at it before. Good, bad or no comment? I have had so many referrals the last couple of years, I don't know if I need another source of clients. Thanks for any input.

Last edited:
Kamke Insurance;390844I don't know if I need another source of clients. Thanks for any input.[/quote said:

Last edited by a moderator:
I get emails from this outfit from time to time...always been curious and would also like to see what other's experiences have been.

Bueller?

I talked to a friend yesterday and he just started with them a month ago. I'll keep in touch with him to find out where it goes. As with anything involved with Insurance, I take what they promise, divide it by two. I then figure if I can live with 1/2 of that (25% of original promise). If I can, I am willing to give it a try.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Does this mean I'm Forest or should I buy some fruit?

Last edited:
Yes, it will be about $6K total for the year. I don't remember how much to start and 2 or 3 hundred a month. He has the idea that I do. Take what they promise, divide it by two and then figure half of that (25%).So, his expectations are reasonable. :goofy:

Am curious myself. Just talked to a VP with the company. They ask for a 6-month commitment, which costs $1,500 for the first month to get started, then $995 a month thereafter until the end of the contract, for a total of about $6,500. The contract includes about an hour's worth of personal coaching from Schwartz (I hate how chiropractors always insist on being called "Doctor"), 4 new and working referral relationships a month, and guaranteed exclusivity in the ZIP codes you choose that are available. If after two months you're not getting what you need/want/expect, you don't have to pay any more until you get what you want, or you can get a refund.

For the record: Chiropractors have MORE schooling than a regular MD. So, therefore, they definitely should be called doctor. Where is the difference in training? In nutrition area. We are what we eat.

Not true. A chiropractor can have 3 to 4 years of undergraduate education before entering chiropractic school, which is another 4 years. An M.D. has 4 years of medical school AFTER undergraduate school, and then another 3 to 5 years in a residency program. Moreover, a chiropractic college in my area accepts applicants who have had only three years of undergraduate education with a C average. Find a medical school in the U.S. that has such a low entrance requirement.

Am curious myself. Just talked to a VP with the company. They ask for a 6-month commitment, which costs $1,500 for the first month to get started, then $995 a month thereafter until the end of the contract, for a total of about $6,500. The contract includes about an hour's worth of personal coaching from Schwartz (I hate how chiropractors always insist on being called "Doctor"), 4 new and working referral relationships a month, and guaranteed exclusivity in the ZIP codes you choose that are available. If after two months you're not getting what you need/want/expect, you don't have to pay any more until you get what you want, or you can get a refund.

It works, they've been doing it since 2004 and they're seeing success from it and he delivers as promised since you don't have to pay for the service and appointments if he's not producing for you. I actually go a step further with the program and pay for the Agents costs thru our Cash Incentive Bonus program when you send the business my way. We are setting up another teleclass on it in a few weeks, I will post the invite link once I get it created (or just PM me your email so I don't forget). It's not a fly by night strategy of "15 free leads" or "100 free leads". Those are all "Eat for Today" stategies, Dr. Len shows you how to "Eat for Life" with Relationship Marketing to saturate yourself in your local market as the go-to guy in the field.

Back