Prospect Zone Live Leads...

Trust me - I know. Some of the most "interesting" affiliate advertising I've seen is HTQ. But you are indeed correct, most use affilates. Not all though, and we're finding the gems.

It's sad to watch what's happened to InsureMe. It's like watching your son on the honor roll end up in jail for dealing crack.

And not all affiliates are bad - obviously. Just like anything else you have the good guys and the criminals. The problem is the lead companies are inviting the criminals when they receive payment for simply directing traffic to landing pages.

Trust me - I know. Some of the most "interesting" affiliate advertising I've seen is HTQ. But you are indeed correct, most use affilates. Not all though, and we're finding the gems.

It's sad to watch what's happened to InsureMe. It's like watching your son on the honor roll end up in jail for dealing crack.

And not all affiliates are bad - obviously. Just like anything else you have the good guys and the criminals. The problem is the lead companies are inviting the criminals when they receive payment for simply directing traffic to landing pages.

Yes you are correct, got thier email spam two days in a row offering $100.00 in Free Leads if you sign up in April. Sounds like Netquote, No Company with quality leads, gives away anything. STAY AWAY from HTQ is the Message!

Yes, and the Reps at InsureMe, really think they are something. They got too big and have shown record profits the last 3 years, Quality leads, but Way oversold sometimes up to 8 Agents, and then we all know what happens next.

While we are on the subject...I use Netquote, but every now and then, an applicant only wants dental coverage. I will ask them why they requested a health quote and they tell me they actually googled "dental insurance" or something like that.

I told NetQuote and their response was:

Our health leads will contain dental and vision only applicants.
NetQuote Customer Care
800-795-2886

Ridiculous that they do that.

Oh..and John...post your "gems" publicly and I and others will do the same. I have 27 years worth of data and there are some other vets that have some great "gems." Then we can comment on all of the picks and perhaps point out some facts that people are not aware of.

It'll all be posted. We're using these lead sources currently and tracking true results which can't be ascertained with just 10 or 20 leads. However, 50's the magic number. If you can't do something with 50 leads it ain't gonna happen.

Definite patterns emerging. One pattern is easy; some sources almost no one answers, even if you call seconds after you get the leads. Other sources as high at 30% answer.

Some sources you have to "work" the leads - chase them down - emails, phone calls, etc...to pull the real ones out of the crap. Others there's minimal crap - people ACTUALLY looking for health insurance and you can close same day easily - no pushing or "hard closing" involved.

I will give everyone some advice - if you get 20 leads, call all of them quickly an only 10% pick up the phone - bail. It's junk.

If you find yourself calling on Monday, then twice Tuesday, then Thursday, 2, 3, 5 emails then bail - it's junk.

Judging by the amount of "hotmail" and "Yahoo" addresses you have to wonder, how many of these leads are generated by people using a computer at their public library.

One person might be lying - but not when you talk to 10, 15, 20, who all have the same story that over 10 agents have been calling. Insane.

Also, agents are being highly rude with some of these people. Some prospects are telling me things like "if you're not ready to buy then don't waste my time" or "stay off the internet since you're costing us a lot of money."

I spoke with very nice lady yesterday - spoke to an agent and after the pitch she wanted to think about it. His response was "don't waste my time."

Yes....agents are indeed saying things like this to prospects.

Back