Prosperity done

AmAm is among the 3 worst companies I've ever written in my career. Right there with Americo and SNL. LH is right there at the bottom too with Settlers and Forethought. But AmAm, Americo and SNL deserve special consideration for the worst.

Spent 20 minutes on hold yesterday to replace an AmAm. If you need a reason to hate them just look up what they did to the military. But they are just a p[etty, hard to work with POS company. Then there's no reason to work with them. They don't have good rates anyway.

Personally I don't have a goto FE company now for the first time in my career. It was RNA for over 6 years, then 5 Star and Trinity for a bit then KSKJ for almost 9 years.

Since losing KSKJ in Dec I just write a variety of companies. SBLI, CICA, Trans, CinnEq, Trinity, etc. Whomever I need.

If PFA was here I could easily make them my goto. Might even look at SoN if they were in may state. I have both of them for other states but I prefer to work KY only now.

We’ve been focusing how telesales hurting all these fe CO’s . Then i started thinking one of the biggest telesales CO’s and been in it 7-10 yrs is actually am am . All the biggest telesales shops have used them big for a decade . So somehow they’ve made it profitable .

We’ve been focusing how telesales hurting all these fe CO’s . Then i started thinking one of the biggest telesales CO’s and been in it 7-10 yrs is actually am am . All the biggest telesales shops have used them big for a decade . So somehow they’ve made it profitable .
It has to be volume.

Every telesales group I know uses them.

They've gone all-in on telesales, plus they still have field agents.

I'd like to know if it's simply volume or if there's more to it.

It has to be volume.

Every telesales group I know uses them.

They've gone all-in on telesales, plus they still have field agents.

I'd like to know if it's simply volume or if there's more to it.
It’s just volume.

They do nothing to separate themselves from any company other than providing the telesales platform.

Every company is willing to invest in getting rid of agents add selling direct to consumers.

They hope someone cracks the code. Then they will buy them out.

KSKJ thought they had cracked the code with iCover. They didn’t.

Poor management once again. They already managed themselves out before as Shenandoah.
Never did Prosperity. But I did have Shenandoah way back when they were an ordinary life company. Early 70's

I watched those clowns run Shenandoah into the ground.

I wondered what happened to them. You just told me.

Never did Prosperity. But I did have Shenandoah way back when they were an ordinary life company. Early 70's

I watched those clowns run Shenandoah into the ground.

I wondered what happened to them. You just told me.
Yep. Prosperity and S.USA are Shenandoah.

They were my goto company when I was a termite.

They ruined their company.

Back