Prosperity done

Just another side of the same coin....Am Am is not hard to work with at all. They are pretty easy actually.

Yes, they had a thing with the military and it was a big deal at the time. Shame on them for sure. However, there is not one soul that works at Am Am now that was there when it happened. They took care of what they needed to take care of and moved on. The company went forward, but for whatever reason, some just can't let it go. It happened, what? 30+ years ago? Let it go Louie!

Just another side of the same coin....Am Am is not hard to work with at all. They are pretty easy actually.

Yes, they had a thing with the military and it was a big deal at the time. Shame on them for sure. However, there is not one soul that works at Am Am now that was there when it happened. They took care of what they needed to take care of and moved on. The company went forward, but for whatever reason, some just can't let it go. It happened, what? 30+ years ago? Let it go Louie!
Pimpin ain’t easy

How many AmAm applications have you personally written?

When was the last time you called AmAm?

We’ve been focusing how telesales hurting all these fe CO’s . Then i started thinking one of the biggest telesales CO’s and been in it 7-10 yrs is actually am am . All the biggest telesales shops have used them big for a decade . So somehow they’ve made it profitable .

And Sr Life started FE telesales back in 2004 (20 years ago). Probably over half of their production now a days comes fom telesales. Sr Life has also found out how to have a profitable telesales operation.

And Sr Life started FE telesales back in 2004 (20 years ago). Probably over half of their production now a days comes fom telesales. Sr Life has also found out how to have a profitable telesales operation.
I bet you 80% of sr life telesales . I’ve rarely have run into sr life agent in the field . Lincoln i run into there agents but they embraced telesales only 3-5 yrs ago.

what is it you like or dislike about Cincinatti Equitable?
They have decent rates. Maybe the best eApp? Especially if writing a husband and wife. You can do both on one app. Great commissions. If you can't get 130% with them you are doing something wrong. They take all cards as payment including DE.

I deliver polices. So it's great to be able to print a policy the same day you write it.

The downside is they are very, very strict underwriting.

Last edited:
Calling carriers is so 2016….

You can create a portal for the client and look up info if hold times are to long.

Calling carriers is so 2016….

You can create a portal for the client and look up info if hold times are to long.
No you can’t.

You cannot get their current surrender values and other piiicy info like that.

The info an agent has to have before making a recommendation is just not available like that.

Just frickin nonsense to claim otherwise.

Back