Prosperity done

Calling carriers is so 2016….

You can create a portal for the client and look up info if hold times are to long.
Calling the carrier builds credibility. Plus, you usually need a policy number with 99% of companies in order to create a portal login. So calling is the best way to get the CV, loan balance, etc.

They have decent rates. Maybe the best eApp? Especially if writing a husband and wife. You can do both on one app. Great commissions. If you can't get 130% with them you are doing something wrong. They take all cards as payment including DE.

I deliver polices. So it's great to be able to print a policy the same day you write it.

The downside is they are very, very strict underwriting.
Good to know. While I don't work in final expense market, I work for the parent company that owns CELIC & also Leaders Life that is in states that CELIC is not & vice versa. I have worked closely with the CEOs of those carriers when working on our parent companies Life & Annuity products in Michigan

Thanks for the feedback

Calling the carrier builds credibility. Plus, you usually need a policy number with 99% of companies in order to create a portal login. So calling is the best way to get the CV, loan balance, etc.
How often do the carriers who know your an agent on 3 way shout to the customer “ Ma’am its not in your interest to replace your policy “?Lol I know when i call the ail’s and sl’s the reps can be very rude .

How often do the carriers who know your an agent on 3 way shout to the customer “ Ma’am its not in your interest to replace your policy “?Lol I know when i call the ail’s and sl’s the reps can be very rude .
Yeah, super annoying when that happens lol.

There's a few things one can do to minimize that from happening.

I still get maybe 1 of 15 now. So still happens but not so often thankfully 🤠

They usually know you're an agent. You have to lie to CL because if you say youre an agent they will say "we don't speak to agents" and hang up. Works in your favor because it pisses off their customer. But then you have to call back and go thru another 20 minute hold. Unless you do like Chris and create a CL login and miraculously get all the info. :D

LS is the same way. They will not disclose any info with the agent present.

Makes the job harder and easier at the same time.

They usually know you're an agent. You have to lie to CL because if you say youre an agent they will say "we don't speak to agents" and hang up. Works in your favor because it pisses off their customer. But then you have to call back and go thru another 20 minute hold. Unless you do like Chris and create a CL login and miraculously get all the info. :D

LS is the same way. They will not disclose any info with the agent present.

Makes the job harder and easier at the same time.
CL?
LS?

Back