Quote Engine?

To use the link that STI uses, free. if you wanted to embed a quoter into your website then you pay $99 to compulife and embed the quoters. Agents get their full comp rate per your comp agreement with us. We don't charge to use EZLife as a service or system. PM me your email address and I will send you a link to use to sign up for an account.

I have sent you a PM, thank you

Quotit for health and Medicare products. You can get the IFP quoting and Med Supp quoting in the same module. They also offer Med Advantage module but not for public quoting.

Term life module is a separate module as well and I thought quotit said they were contracting with Compulife for the term module (that may or may not be true).

If you just want a term life quoter, Compulife is the best stand-alone for that.

I have IFP, Medicare Supplements, MAPD/MA/PDP and Term Life modules (you get dental and a bunch of others in the package) for around $100 per month CA only.

FS Marketing Solutions only offers term quotes at the moment... They Promised the final expense quote engine was being rolled in just a matter of weeks. That was 6 months ago, and they still have not got around to offering a permanent life quote engine.

I have a free final expense quoter for all carriers if you want to contract with us. GA commission level, so top commissions

Back