Quote forms on your website

Ken W

What's your setup for quote forms on your site? Specifically for commercial brokerages?

Do you have your forms send your leads to a spreadsheet or notify you via email when submitted?

Mostly interested to hear what has worked well or maybe more importantly, what hasn't worked well. Email notifications seem unscalable to me.

Thanks for the reply Sean. Sorry for the confusing question. I meant lead gen forms on a brokerage site. A place that people fill out to their contact info to start the quote process from the brokerage.

I beg to differ. N.A.A.I.P. forms are really good and free. We now have the full life insurance data collector on our sites. Next step for our programmer is to make a widget so you can take the hmml widget to your non-N.A.A.I.P. website.

Last edited:
I have used a quote engine, not a form, actual engine where visitor can run their own rates, for probably 20 yrs. This was originally U65 health insurance but for the last 8 yrs Medigap.

Visitors want immediate information vs fill out a form and wait on a salesman to call.

Ken, there's a new company called Buddha Broker. I'm having a demo with the rep tomorrow and would be happy to share my thoughts if you'd like. looks like you are looking for something similar as me. --> forms for lead generation that can feed into AMS, and also for the content from the forms to the feed into multiple documents such as supplemental apps and Acords.

Back