Quoting a FE Policy

I am not an FE only agent (just ask YKW) I use it everyday.

It also has most of the competitive Term and GUL products.

I get a discount through Todd King, I think. I would always pay for the full version. I like to see what competitors have.

The downside is relying on it and not getting an internet connection. Then you just go old school.
The CSG one is a program on your phone. It needs no connection. It makes a great back up plan when needed.

probably a dumb question:
when using the fex quoting system ,, are you using an ifone or a pc? If a pc. what do you use to enable your pc to connect to fex? ,,,

Most agents just use their phone or ipad. We are running quotes in the field while with clients so no computer is needed. I have yet to meet a successful FE agent that takes a computer/laptop in the house.

I also use FEX quotes from the office sometimes and I just login with my internet access.

probably a dumb question:
when using the fex quoting system ,, are you using an ifone or a pc? If a pc. what do you use to enable your pc to connect to fex? ,,,

I do most of my work from my desk so mostly I use my PC. I just have a bookmark on my Chrome browser, and keep it open on a second screen while I am quoting on the phone. On my phone, I use an android Note5, I usually use the browser as well I like it better than the app. I have a bookmark on one of the home pages.

A couple neat features are the save to PDF, text quotes and email quotes. Saves a lot of printing and stacks of paper on the desk.

I do most of my work from my desk so mostly I use my PC. I just have a bookmark on my Chrome browser, and keep it open on a second screen while I am quoting on the phone. On my phone, I use an android Note5, I usually use the browser as well I like it better than the app. I have a bookmark on one of the home pages.

A couple neat features are the save to PDF, text quotes and email quotes. Saves a lot of printing and stacks of paper on the desk.

Something else I find really helpful is the Tools. Such as the meds list, and Medical conditions.

A lot of bang for a couple bucks.

Most agents just use their phone or ipad. We are running quotes in the field while with clients so no computer is needed. I have yet to meet a successful FE agent that takes a computer/laptop in the house

I also use FEX quotes from the office sometimes and I just login with my internet access.

Most agents just use their phone or ipad. We are running quotes in the field while with clients so no computer is needed. I have yet to meet a successful FE agent that takes a computer/laptop in the house.

I thought you use an iPad program to complete your apps..

Taking an ipad into a house is different from taking a laptop, but after thinking about it, so many laptops now are so small that I could see it being ok. An iPad is as small as a legal pad and useful in the house, much different from a big bulky laptop.

Back