Re-selling of Direct Mail Leads

All leads are aged leads, these are aged people. And the 2% that fill out dm, do it every year.

Real issue is dm prices are sky rocketing and return rates crash. I have agents that would happily take some sloppy seconds.

but, we know scott & travis are honest and trustworthy. 0 doubt there.

Does the agent get the original card sent to him when purchased through FEX on fixed cost leads ?
RGI does not send the original cards on per thousand orders.
I want those original cards. I paid for it and I need to see that post mark.
Why would I order leads from RGI ?
I trust Chris at Lead Connections,to me,he does it right.
No way would FEX be re-selling lead cards.
Sounds like gossip,hearsay,typical BS.

I don’t get the original card. I print the leads from the website.

I don’t know if I could get the originals or not. I’ve never asked or cared.

When I did 1000 mailers with TLC I didn’t get the originals then either. Also never asked for them.

When I got leads from EFES I didn’t get the original card. Never asked them there either.

Why that’s important is beyond my understanding of this business.

When I did 1000 mailers with TLC I didn’t get the originals then either. Also never asked for them.

When I got leads from EFES I didn’t get the original card. Never asked them there either.

Chris sure thinks it’s important.
Tell me why ?

Jd for door knockers like myself I think the original has value . Many people put the return address stamp on it . I like to show them their return address stamp . With a photocopy I can’t do that . I also know with the post stamp it’s a real time lead .I use green , blue , yellow and pink . It’s just the system I like to use and it works for me . I know these people mail in a ton . I know even though I get the original card it can be resold .

Jd for door knockers like myself I think the original has value . Many people put the return address stamp on it . I like to show them their return address stamp . With a photocopy I can’t do that . I also know with the post stamp it’s a real time lead .I use green , blue , yellow and pink . It’s just the system I like to use and it works for me . I know these people mail in a ton . I know even though I get the original card it can be resold .
I had one 30 years ago. The woman swore up and down she never sent that card in. Then I showed her the card and she remembered that her pen ran out of ink and she finished filling out the card with a blue crayon. I still didn't get in. :laugh:

Chris sure thinks it’s important.
Tell me why ?

How many applications you think Chris writes a year?

I do a fair share of DK’ing and it doesn’t matter to me or them.

Many years ago I got the originals with LH. Made no difference then either.

If the agent thinks it makes a difference then it does to that agent.

If the prospect is going to deny sending the card they are going to deny sending the card.

Proving they sent it is not the objective.

Latest posts

Back