Re-selling of Direct Mail Leads

Why does he send the hard copies to all of his customers?
Yeah,I know another rhetorical question.
Don’t you want everyone lurking to know there’s more than one way to run a successful lead campaign for FE agents ?

Since you pretend to speak for the voiceless, wouldn't you want agent to learn the right way to work this business?

My way is the right way for me,not you.

Doubtful. But that's not the point. I don't give a shit what you do. Right or wrong. But you pretend to speak for others and others should learn the right way. Not your way.

And since you want to continuously whine about RGI, Scott told you that RGI will sell you the original cards. You're gonna have to find a new whine.

Doubtful. But that's not the point. I don't give a shit what you do. Right or wrong. But you pretend to speak for others and others should learn the right way. Not your way.

And since you want to continuously whine about RGI, Scott told you that RGI will sell you the original cards. You're gonna have to find a new whine.
Red or white? :laugh:

I do think you do give a s**t.
I tell it like it is,they can decide.
You tell it like they is no other way but JD’s like you speak for anyone.
You have a problem with doing it any other way.
Whiner ? Lol ! You won’t find me hurling insults,using profanity here or anyone else,just simply asking questions that should be answered in an open honest discussion.

Chris does not charge his customer’s for the hard copies because they paid for the product and the cards belong to them.

He believes,like many that companies that do not send the hard copies resell the leads.

His way is my way,there. Does that anger you ?

I do think you do give a s**t.
I tell it like it is,they can decide.
Whiner ? Lol ! You won’t find me hurling insults,using profanity here or anyone else,just simply asking questions that should be answered in an open honest discussion.

Chris does not charge his customer’s for the hard copies because they paid for the product and the cards belong to them.

He believes,like many that companies that do not send the hard copies resell the leads.

His way is my way,there. Does that anger you ?

As usual the point went over your head.

But you are the one with the insults. I do know there's two ways to do anything. The right way and the wrong way.

You don't ask questions for answers. You argue the answers every time.

You ask questions to spam. You spam more than Greg.

Here is the thing. I do not think you will get an argument from anyone, other than maybe JD, That JD is 210% sold on JDs way. Which seems to be working really well for JD. But who gives a shit. Other than gleaning some ideas from his way. It is his way. Your way, my way, or anyone else's way is our way. And all of us have gleaned bits of our way from agents before us who gleaned it from others. And, what is iron clad 'fact' today will be different tomorrow. Go back and search, FB leads, Phone sales, Universal Life, Seniors using Cell Phones, Quoters, A ratings, Delivering policies, wearing a purple shirt or western boots, on and on and on.

* I used to say there is nothing new in selling insurance methods. However, the last 10 to 5 years have changed a lot. Since 2020 it has changed even more. Agents are making as much as they want using methods that did not exist 10 years ago.

Back