really poor IMO (Americo)

An IMO is a dud because an agent is not contracted with a product that was not selected? In surancebay, the agent selects the products they want. Fixed Life, Term, Medicare Supplement, Cancer, Dental, etc. The contracting department processes what is selected. What if the agent ONLY wanted his life insurance with us but we decided to be greedy and just contract him for everything? What if his med sup was with an IMO that gave him free leads or something and all of a sudden that relationship is now gone because we “stole” him away.

We processed what was selected just like we always do. Also once made aware, I had this worked on INSTANTLY! No emails about it either, I had the contracting department on the phone getting this squared away immediately.

But I do agree, it is much easier to point blame.

I like the word INSTANTLY!! I worked on this issue from 12-2-17 to 3-?-18
By my own count, that is over 3 MONTHS! WOW! I used text, emails, phone calls, and almost made a personal visit. He knew what the issue was and did NOTHING! I have no clue why he even finished it? Still real mad!

That is important. We can and should complain about ongoing problems with uplines. That is one way for the independent lone wolf to learn from the other wolves. However, if the uplines are doing things you feel are the right way we need to share that as well. Sometimes it is to easy for us to pile on.

The whole stick it to the man, marketers are bad thing.

Just my 2 cents.

That is important. We can and should complain about ongoing problems with uplines. That is one way for the independent lone wolf to learn from the other wolves. However, if the uplines are doing things you feel are the right way we need to share that as well. Sometimes it is to easy for us to pile on.

The whole stick it to the man, marketers are bad thing.

Just my 2 cents.

The questions unasked... usually remain unanswered.

If you were texting calling and emailing the whole time I'd be pissed too.
Yep yep and yep! I even ask Americo to email them twice!
I hope to start my process of firing him this week.
He dropped the ball and now i do not trust him what so ever

Back