really poor IMO (Americo)

Corn husker from Nebraska? I remember PSUs1st national Championship season in 1982 their signature win was against Nebraska ...students stormed Jopa's house with Corn Stalks near riot ensued ...lots of students hiding in them cornstalks....wandering who is hiding in your corn field Jimmy?
Good ole' Jopa the pedo enabler. :mad:

Assets alone really say very little about a company's financial stability. The $100 million company could be very stable and a billion dollar company could be on the verge of bankruptcy.

Any one remember Enron? What often amazes me in the area of financially stability is all the stories we should remember but often forget. I think there is a psychological event that takes place in peoples minds that forgets all to quickly the past.

How about S&L crisis...

What about Goldman Sachs...

Is GM to big to allow to fail...

That's a short list.

Numbers only tell you only part of the story... the other requires honest answers to tough questions.

If I worked for you I would have punched you in the nose by now! You just seem to be hell bent on the agent taking the blame for something that he knew nothing about. You seem to be one of those control freaks that is never wrong, or at least never admits it. Did someone once teach you that the man in charge should never admit he's wrong because that shows weakness if he does? I've heard that before and can honestly say that is a load of crap and actually a pretty stupid thing to say (if that is what was said or what you believe).

A new agent doesn't know what they don't know. Research? How would they even know to research that? Do you really believe what you wrote here about it solely being the agent's fault? That doesn't even make common sense in the most remote way! Even some of the IMO's don't know everything. I really don't know of any IMO that knows everything either.

How about it's just a simple situation that wasn't communicated well and needs to be fixed?Not the agent's fault, not the IMO's fault, but just a situation that occurred.

Lack of communication sounds correct, been in sales for 15 years, 99% of all problems are just lack of communication. I left a job once because one manager would always contradict the other manager and vice versa.

Lack of communication sounds correct, been in sales for 15 years, 99% of all problems are just lack of communication. I left a job once because one manager would always contradict the other manager and vice versa.

I have lack of communication all the time. I'm tellin' em they need to BUY but for some reason people aren't listening and... don't.

Not as bad a 99% though. :spinny:

Back