Recommend a Good Printer

Bump!

Could we resurrect this thread. What are your recommendations on a high volume color printer?

I had a great color laser from Dell for 10 years. Hardly used any toner at all. It was grat for printing paper. But it never could print envelopes or lead cards which I fid a lot of in those days.

Now I have a Brother color Laser. It does OK but chews through the toner like it's starving. And the toner is outragous.

For ink jet Epson is the only way to go.

I don't do high volume, but I have a Brother laser color that prints excellent and fast. Agree, toner is a little steep...but mine seemed to last fine. Maybe because I don't have anything to compare to, and its just me printing.
I also have a Epson workforce laser jet that does just fine. Totally different level of printer, and probably not a high volume unit. Great for the avg joe that does a normal amount of printing.

I am still using the same set up. Artisan 837 with continuous ink tanks. It works great and is very low cost. I spend more on paper than ink.

My current printer has decided to take a dump I guess. It's about 8 years old, a Lexmark X7350. It worked fine for me, I only do light printing for Scopes, Apps, medicare review (2 sided paper) etc.

I ended up finding the NEAT scanner from these forums and I LOVE it so I figured I'd ask you guys which printer I should get.

I don't have many wants but I want it to be wireless. GO

I ended up buying this bad boy after my previous printer took a dump -

https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-SL-M...9F8YZ8EGY6ABTZ0Z1&ie=UTF8&qid=1479496366&sr=1

I was sick of inkjet printers so I opted for toner.

It also lets me print wireless or from my phone!:yes:

I use the workforce 3620 with an aftermarket CIS system.
I've printed thousands of flyers with it. Printing is ok, but slow.

I also use an HP M452 laser printer when I want better quality printing.
Genuine HP toner is ridiculously expensive, but compatible toner is reasonably priced and works good.

Back