Release of Agent

If I want to name the IMO that has held me hostage where should I post ... Thanks.

Before the internet the best way was to write it on a note, stick it in a bottle and throw it into the ocean.

Now the Information Super Highway is here. The Insurance Agents Forum reaches thousands of agents daily.

David,

The release from Chelsea Insurance Group has been sent to your email address. Alan Solomon and I are truly sorry things did not work out between us.

We understand each agent has their beliefs on how an IMO should operate their business and this may sometimes differ from what the IMO believes.

Thanks,
Matt McCray

Last edited:
Plus the best weapon you have to get released is this forum. If you let the agents on the forum know the name of the FMO that won't release you it will keep other agents from going there and sometimes they will release you to get you to let everyone know they did.

Did not expect the answer that we did get.

----------

David,

The release from Chelsea Insurance Group has been sent to your email address. Alan Solomon and I are truly sorry things did not work out between us.

We understand each agent has their beliefs on how an IMO should operate their business and this may sometimes differ from what the IMO believes.

We wish any IMO who might decide to give you an opportunity as we did has better success with you and your new endeavor in the insurance business.

I only ask that you listen to what I had said and do not use any form of illegal marketing tactics like you wanted to with us, voice broadcasting is illegal anyway you look at it when using it as a method of generating business to consumer leads.

We wish you the best of luck in your insurance career and the IMO who signs you on will have a great agent as long as you dont try to change everything they provide to you and have a better way of doing it.

Thanks,
Matt McCray

Diverting into a he said/she said debate is a bit petty.

All you needed to say is that you released him and you had business conduct differences.

David,

Thanks,
Matt McCray

Let me get this straight.

You were holding this man hostage until you were about to be publicly outed.

Then you have the nerve to spin this around on him about some different beliefs baloney?

Last edited:
Let me get this straight.

You were holding this man hostage until you were about to be publicly outed.

Then you have the nerve to spin this around on him about some different beliefs baloney?

Looks like you understand it perfectly.
If the IMO holding the guy hostage didn't like the guy's marketing tactics, the IMO would have jumped at the chance to release the guy. Instead, he refused the release.
Not sure how anybody could want to contract with Brokers Revolution when they hold agents hostage for no reason.

Back