Relocating

No reason to hide it since your insurance company will change the address on the Dec page or insurance cards once renewal comes in. If you can keep your old number is good to do that and if not have it forward to your new number for about a year or so by that time they will get used to the new number or something.

I think that is what I would do. Port the old so its still available, AND get a 1800. Just add that new # to your list of contact info along with the old #. You can eventually phase out the old # most likely with no issues, and just keep the 1800.

Why are you going back to PA?

My personal life is dragging me back there for the most part. A lot of my center of influences are still out there as well and as a personal lines guy NYC is not the best place to be for me

I would just use normal forwarding if you can. Why make it all complicated. I don't think I have ever had a problem with forwarding numbers no matter where they are going. I always have a forwarded number so that I do not miss calls. Look up how to forward your number with current provider to a cell phone as previously stated and then forward it anywhere you want at any time...

Back