Remember to order LOTS of 2025 WellCare sales kits …

@Chaz Mr. Incognito, yes, they can term your contract. They can also threaten to sue for libel/defamation.

I have been contacted by carrier legal departments on a couple of occasions and told to take down a remark, or else . . .

I never tested the or else part. Figured if they had nothing better to do than snipe for agents posting the truth I would take it down rather than kicking sand in their face.

Several years ago, I had a contract with United American(UA). Of the Med Supp companies I represent, UA was easily the most expensive. For our local newspaper, I was quoted for derogatory remarks about UA’s high premium rates. My contract was canceled.
Are they the one I’ve read about here that, at least in FL, had a good price HDF and pays lifetime commission on it?

@Chaz Mr. Incognito, yes, they can term your contract. They can also threaten to sue for libel/defamation.

I have been contacted by carrier legal departments on a couple of occasions and told to take down a remark, or else . . .

I never tested the or else part. Figured if they had nothing better to do than snipe for agents posting the truth I would take it down rather than kicking sand in their face.

I had an FMO “suggest” I remove something. All I did was explain what I was told. I didn’t tell an untruth. And it wasn’t even negative. Prior to the suggestion I emailed my rep at the FMO and requested some assistance on something with a carrier. My rep then implied if I wanted help then I should take down the post.

Man was I hot. My rep kept saying “management said”. I requested multiple times to speak to management. I finally edited the post to remove their name and have never written another piece of business through them and never will. They won the battle and lost the war.

How bout everyday, we each wake up and google wellcare, then click on all their top the paid ads. How much are those costs per click?

I bet if we can get a trend going amongst the agent community, we can offset the money they are keeping on our commissions.

If we can get 1M clicks per day, what’s that gonna cost Centene?

How bout everyday, we each wake up and google wellcare, then click on all their top the paid ads. How much are those costs per click?

I bet if we can get a trend going amongst the agent community, we can offset the money they are keeping on our commissions.

If we can get 1M clicks per day, what’s that gonna cost Centene?
You win. Clever.

Back