Renewed all my Licenses a few weeks ago . . . Yay!

But - this opportunity is too good to pass up. I get 90% of the company for 100% of the work. 2 years of hustle and team work and I'm banking 6 figures a month - 5 years and it's 7 figures.

This is the funniest post I've read in quite some time. 6 figures a month selling security - lol.

I could easily see him build, motivate, organize, and manage the massive office it would take for him to get to 6 figures monthly :fibs:

Good luck...

But - this opportunity is too good to pass up. I get 90% of the company for 100% of the work. 2 years of hustle and team work and I'm banking 6 figures a month - 5 years and it's 7 figures.

This is the funniest post I've read in quite some time. 6 figures a month selling security - lol.

I could easily see him build, motivate, organize, and manage the massive office it would take for him to get to 6 figures monthly

Good luck...

I won't be personally selling by Summer. I'm building a team and managing the business - big difference. We manage the complete package - making the sale to making the installation - all inhouse. My Partner has the money, licensing and technical knowledge. I have the sales and management abilities . . . Perfect Combination.

300 installs every month @ $50 month monitoring rate and my cut is a little over $105k a month . . . This can be done with 15 to 30 full time Sales Reps + we have a Lead Generator position that will fill the pipeline with leads, leads, leads . . .

2000 installs every month is obscene money.

Everybody is home-based and are 1099 Sub Contractors. No overhead.

Our business relationships gives us access to deeply discounted equipment and the highest Multiples in North America.

What I like best - anyone can be a Lead Generator or a Sales Rep. No licensing, No continuing education, no DOI, no tip toeing around CMS - just an easy system.

We have great rates - starting at $29.99 monthly for a Basic System up to $74.99 for the Max System - which is fully automated with Door & Window Sensors, Glass Break, Smoke Detector, smart Thermostat, smart Door Lock, Inside Camera and Outside Camera.

All fully automated and accessible from your phone, tablet and/or computer.

No reason to hate - it's all good . . .

300 x $50 = $15,000. I don't see how you get $105,000.

Besides that, there is overhead to pay. Gotta learn the difference between gross and net.

300 x $50 = $15,000. I don't see how you get $105,000.

Besides that, there is overhead to pay. Gotta learn the difference between gross and net.

Maybe he means after a year he’ll be at that income per month.
But why he believes he’ll be at 300 installs per month from the get go is beyond me.

That’s like me coming into the insurance biz saying I’ll have 100 apps a month no problem.
It can’t be that easy

I think he is saying:
1st month - 300 installs paying at $50
2nd month - 600 installs paying at $50 (300 new)
3rd month - 900 installs paying at $50....
After 12 months - have 3600 installs paying $50 = $180,000 GROSS

If you have someone selling for you, installing, equipment, etc - you have to take that out of the gross sales. Not following the math you have above.

If you had each person selling 300 installs/month; that's 300 sales over 160 hours of monthly work (40hr at 4 weeks). That's almost two sales per hour right from the start. Not sure that will happen for new sales people or even for experienced sales people.

If he's doing it as a dealer or sub-dealer through a major monitoring company, I believe they "advance" the full monthly monitoring for the first 2 yrs (unsure exact) to the dealer. So $50 = $1,200.

Then they subtract equip cost (because he "gives it" to the customer) or, he buys, either way, it costs. Dealer ends up with a grand, max - more likely, $800.. Then, dealer pays the rep - whatever the agreement is (maybe $200). So, dealer now has $600.

Monitoring company advances 2 yrs. to the dealer, because they average 8 years of monthly monitoring.

Chargebacks kill in that business - if the person cancels within first 1.5 year, it all goes on the dealer as a pure loss (he paid for equip as a gamble).

Biggest hurdles - getting canvassers in a lazy economy.

Good luck...

Just knowing this guys from the forum... I just can't see him building and retaining a big team of reps. It's already a churn and burn even for the best managers.

Back