Renting Booth Space in Fairs

Any chance to get out there and meet the people!!! I do trade shows, race sponsorships and sponsor local blood pressure checks. I always set up a free quotes booth and it always pays for itself. Sometimes it may take a few weeks to see the results but it always pays off. Best Of Luck!!!!

The cheapest of all tricks is simply the candy bowl. Get the kids, the parents follow.

I frankly don't know why I stopped doing shows. I did 4 and made a very good profit each time. Oh...now I remember; I could sit in my underwear and become "rich" selling health insurance!

I like the idea of working a fair if you could. I would buy a bunch of $1 tickets for rides and put up a sign and say free ride tickets.

You give out a $1 ride ticket when the fill out information for a quote. Ask to see their driver's license for a valid quote, (this way you'll at least have an address and proper name in case they give you some bogus info).

That might be at least a way to get people to fill out quote requests. However you could also offer a raffle for an IPOD or some other prize where you would have to call them or something.

Don't know but I'd like to know how it turns out.

Gotta watch stuff like that. If you're at a very large weekend trade show pretty much everyone will stop by to get a ticket. You could be out a significant amount of money. I'd reserve giving away the tickets to people who filled out a request for a quote.

Gotta watch stuff like that. If you're at a very large weekend trade show pretty much everyone will stop by to get a ticket. You could be out a significant amount of money. I'd reserve giving away the tickets to people who filled out a request for a quote.

I should have stated that. I was thinking along the same lines as the ride tickets for $1 - fill out a quote request and check the address.

That would work and the leads would still be quality. Most people are not gonna fill out a quote request unless they have interest - no matter what you're giving away.

I've been at trade shows where people where giving away food and disinterested people still won't approach the table. Some part of people's human nature doesn't want to waste other people's time. People don't like feeling obligated. This is why people can try to hand out free food samples in the court and most people walk by.

Just have to watch that with senior events. CMS has a $15 cap on giveaways and/or food per person.

I do not know if that would apply to a lotto ticket since the face value is $1. However, when it comes to CMS, better safe then unemployed.

Back