Replacement Business

That's not what I said. Stop making things up as you go. :mad:

I said that if there's a lot of SL in his area, the % of his business that is replacement would rise from 50% to 80%. :yes:

I never run into SL, but many agents say they replace 100% of the SL they run into,not 80%. :biggrin:

Reread your post #4. You've been quiet for a few hours so I thought I'd stir the pot for you since you did it for me.

As you asked me in another post "was I feeling sensitive"? Let me ask you the same thing are you "feeling sensitive"? lol. It's Sat....smile.

That's not what I said. Stop making things up as you go. :mad:

I said that if there's a lot of SL in his area, the % of his business that is replacement would rise from 50% to 80%. :yes:

I never run into SL, but many agents say they replace 100% of the SL they run into,not 80%. :biggrin:

Replacement Hit List:

Not necessarily in order but agents get excited when we see one of our people bring us one to look at when at the kitchen table running a fresh lead card !

Lincoln Heritage
Globe (Term)
AARP (Term)
Senior Life Insurance Thomasville Ga
Pioneer Security Life 3 year ROP Tele Sales Policy

Reread your post #4. You've been quiet for a few hours so I thought I'd stir the pot for you since you did it for me.

As you asked me in another post "was I feeling sensitive"? Let me ask you the same thing are you "feeling sensitive"? lol. It's Sat....smile.
No Greg, I'm not "sensitive" like you. I don't cry over everything and have to run to my Safe Space like you. As a matter of fact, I don't even have a Safe Space.

As a matter of fact, I've got a nice buzz going :jiggy:and listening to Led Zeppelin 2 while laughing at the nonsense that you type. :yes:

The more the better. Replacement cases tend to be bigger, and the persistency is bulletproof.

Just be careful about replacing policies outside of contestability. Very dangerous practice.
Would like to see your stats that back up the statement that the persistency is "bullet proof." If they replaced their business once, they will likely do it again if another agent comes in behind you. Kind of like the lady that replied to a DM drop last month that had bought 8 policies in a little over a year. All apparently were replacements. I was replacing an Aetna when I wrote it (wasn't aware of all the other replacements) Fortunately, the company refused to issue the policy and in doing so helped protect my persistency. If a person deals in replacements, they need to be very good in poisoning the well to keep other agents (including the replaced agent) out of the house.

Would like to see your stats that back up the statement that the persistency is "bullet proof." If they replaced their business once, they will likely do it again if another agent comes in behind you. Kind of like the lady that replied to a DM drop last month that had bought 8 policies in a little over a year. All apparently were replacements. I was replacing an Aetna when I wrote it (wasn't aware of all the other replacements) Fortunately, the company refused to issue the policy and in doing so helped protect my persistency. If a person deals in replacements, they need to be very good in poisoning the well to keep other agents (including the replaced agent) out of the house.

Those who are serial buyers are the exception, not the rule. Most of my replacements are carriers such as SL, LH, Globe life, etc.. They don’t change because they’re looking for the next shiny thing, they change because they can get way more coverage for less money, just like any sensible human being would do.

Someone who has had a policy for 9+ months has proven that they are able to stay on top of their FE bill. My persistency on replacements is at least 95 percent.

And here he is again twisting. He didn't like that he was proven wrong and so he's going to try and twist it into another argument. Greg, you're such a tool!

Bulletproof seems a non-sequitor here since the original sale wasn’t bulletproof. I wonder if replacement #1 truly has more persistancy. Or does the nezt replacement?

Maybe not bulletproof to the carrier, but many times it is to the agent. Much of the time these replacements take place after 9 months in force.

Back