RetireFlo

Just got it, Went on webinar, they list it at $50 a month on site, but on webinar they gave coupon code bringing it down to $29.99

I use Medicare Pro for my crm. Scope, meds, doctors etc is already built in. Why would I need a 2nd program.

What am I missing?

Its something to send direct to clients for them to fill out, it captures all the info and gets scope

You can download it later

I haven't used it yet just got it

only downside is I which is had calender connection in it

Its something to send direct to clients for them to fill out, it captures all the info and gets scope

You can download it later

I haven't used it yet just got it

only downside is I which is had calender connection in it
My crm already does all of that. Sends scope and info form. Once they send it back it's logged into their client record.

Haven't linked it to my calendar yet.

It’ll be my first AEP using it. It’s a well set questionnaire to gather rx and doctors from my clients. It’s mobile friendly, unlike S&S, and very easy to use for seniors. I tested it for a month.

Radius Bob is my CRM and has an easy SOA but with this set up, my clients will get my Calendly link, and be directly linked to my retireflo page with a SOA at the end. It’s PTC, SOA, doctors, meds, all in one.

It doesn’t replace anything. I still have to use Rbob and S&S

My crm already does all of that. Sends scope and info form. Once they send it back it's logged into their client record.

Haven't linked it to my calendar yet.

I get it so does mine, Just saying this is not wanting to do too much phone time

In other words last year, I would spend a call getting all the updated info and scope and that might be a 45 min to hour call because the client wants to talk my ear off

and then to do the plan is a 2nd 45 min call

this way they just get the link fill it all out and I only do one call with them

It’ll be my first AEP using it. It’s a well set questionnaire to gather rx and doctors from my clients. It’s mobile friendly, unlike S&S, and very easy to use for seniors. I tested it for a month.

Radius Bob is my CRM and has an easy SOA but with this set up, my clients will get my Calendly link, and be directly linked to my retireflo page with a SOA at the end. It’s PTC, SOA, doctors, meds, all in one.

It doesn’t replace anything. I still have to use Rbob and S&S

How do you link it to Calendly?

Back