Who Is the best people to contract with

The only FE producer that’s replied to you in this thread is me.

Everyone else is either cross selling FE, selling FE as a sideline or not selling FE at all.
Jd I sold fe day and night for 10 yrs . So your bs about being superior selling fe is a fantasy . I’ve had bigger vol yrs than you .I know fe as well as any agent . I simply got tired of the peanut ass renewals . In 4 years I make more in renewals alone than 99% of full time fe guys net selling medicare . Yes kskj still in business . But they’re basically out of the fe business as they issue few risks now . I wrote 14 fe in July . You and your professional agent friends would replace your momma’s policy . Jd I told you I got friends on the inside of FEX . Your name has popped up more than few times .

too many mailed ad not enough calls

But a trew a lot at the wall trying to see what sticks and drop the rest

Most of my Over 65 stuff failed, I have T65 several different things, the T65 Nov I am hoping to get a little bit more but so far not nearly enough

That one is just letters

I have a mix letters ad cards for Dec Jan and Feb got a little action for the Dec already,

Also It was suggested I bring back the area by a lot, I am waiting to see if all the calls are in close area if that is the case can probably make it work by reducing cost and accepting there is only so much I can do with this

aren't you already doing great doing the same thing I spoke with you when I was starting this
so you have no idea how many you are mailing each month, are your post card personalized with your Picture? Letter addressed using the person first name? local phone number vs an 800 number?

Jd I sold fe day and night for 10 yrs . So your bs about being superior selling fe is a fantasy . I’ve had bigger vol yrs than you .I know fe as well as any agent . I simply got tired of the peanut ass renewals . In 4 years I make more in renewals alone than 99% of full time fe guys net selling medicare . Yes kskj still in business . But they’re basically out of the fe business as they issue few risks now . I wrote 14 fe in July . You and your professional agent friends would replace your momma’s policy . Jd I told you I got friends on the inside of FEX . Your name has popped up more than few times .
Reading comprehension is not your strong suit.

Nor did I say anything about being superior. I said I was the only FE producer that’s replied to him in this thread. And I am.

You even say you aren’t running FE now.

What a shocker that my name comes up with FEX. I was the first agent to sign on with FEX when they started. I would be surprised if my name wasn’t mentioned with FEX.

You claim to have friends at FEX. So what?

They are feeding you false info. You claim they told you they had 115% with KSKJ. Just not true.

You claim they told you I was working Indiana to sell PFA. Again, false info.

So you are either lying or they are lying to you.

But I’m ok with living rent free in your head.

And I absolutely would replace my mother’s policy if I could put her in a better position.

Are you saying you would leave your mother in a bad spot?

And bragging about it?

Last edited:
Reading comprehension is not your strong suit.

Nor did I say anything about being superior. I said I was the only FE producer that’s replied to him in this thread. And I am.

You even say you aren’t running FE now.

What a shocker that my name comes up with FEX. I was the first agent to sign on with FEX when they started. I would be surprised if my name wasn’t mentioned with FEX.

You claim to have friends at FEX. So what?

They are feeding you false info. You claim they told you they had 115% with KSKJ. Just not true.

You claim they told you I was working Indiana to sell PFA. Again, false info.

So you are either lying or they are lying to you.

But I’m ok with living rent free in your head.

And I absolutely would replace my mother’s policy if I could put her in a better position.

Are you saying you would leave your mother in a bad spot?

And bragging about it?
Correct I’m not running fe leads per se . But I’m selling an ok clip off the leads. Some of the leads have no interest in medicare and i pivot to fe . Just like some fe agents use medicare leads to get in the door to sell fe. As you said a leads a lead as many of these people have no idea what they filled out . Jd i never lie about stuff . As far as the kskj 115%. It could have been 110% as street is 100% . It’s was 10% above street . Just like I’m at 120% with Family benefit . Streets 110% and fmo’s at 135%. But as you said its not a company to lead with as no true eapp. So are you saying you sell zero polish falcons in Indiana ? If thats the case I’ll call them out on it

Correct I’m not running fe leads per se . But I’m selling an ok clip off the leads. Some of the leads have no interest in medicare and i pivot to fe . Just like some fe agents use medicare leads to get in the door to sell fe. As you said a leads a lead as many of these people have no idea what they filled out . Jd i never lie about stuff . As far as the kskj 115%. It could have been 110% as street is 100% . It’s was 10% above street . Just like I’m at 120% with Family benefit . Streets 110% and fmo’s at 135%. But as you said its not a company to lead with as no true eapp. So are you saying you sell zero polish falcons in Indiana ? If thats the case I’ll call them out on it
I have written one PFA and it was in the son of long time clients that called me.

So a referral.

That’s it. $30/mo.

Only PFA I’ve ever written

I did help an agent write an $110/mo PFA this afternoon

OK FEX is out

I just called and they said they DO NOT Contract for phone sales only face to face

Who else is good
Before deciding to go face to face I checked into quite a bit of IMO's for tele-sales. All I can say is make sure you check up on their leads costs and the different overhead fees/expenses they all charge just to do business with them. It seems this list of fees grows as the market to do tele-sales grows bigger. Its a profit for them. Which is why I feel telesales can be a bit more expensive than face to face. And make sure your willing to put in over 8 hours on the phone or your wasting money.

Inbound might not be so bad but I don't like how the Imo's dictate your hours to be at the desk, plus inbound leads are more pricey, but convenient if you have the money to spend weekly. However, I wouldn't have the patience to do replacements over the phone unless I know it's a term policy.

Last edited:
Before deciding to go face to face I checked into quite a bit of IMO's for tele-sales. All I can say is make sure you check up on their leads costs and the different overhead fees they all charge just to do business with them. It seems that list of fees grows as the market to do tele-sales grow bigger. They can be quite expensive for tele-sales. And make sure your willing to put in over 8 hours on the phone. Inbound might not be so bad but I don't like how these Imo's dictate your hours to be at the desk, plus inbound leads are pricey but you will get sales. However, I wouldn't have the patience to do replacements over the phone unless I know its a term policy.

Ive done some research I went with Jeff Roots outfit Digitadle BGA
He has been on here a long time

I have watched much of his content. I feel he is very honest, And I like his style and approach to sales really aligns to what I want to do

I like the set up and support they offer

Moreover I still have my medicare buis, but I have plenty of down time outside of AEP to dedicate, I know how to work

Back