Ring Central (800 numbers and e-faxing)

Would anyone who recently signed up like to report on their experience and costs?
I'm using them only for faxing. I have a phone number dedicated for my fax and have yet to "port" it over to them as my dsl comes through that line.

I paid the $7.99 for the 1st month and like the service so much that I just paid for the year to receive the small discount.

Great service. Sam, they should pay you for telling us about it.

Rick

I use Teligent - www.Teligent.com

I have told them 50 times I would do free commercials, give them testimonials, do whatever because it is one of the best services I have ever had bar none..

I get charged around .4 to .7 cents a minute for inbound toll free calls.
I can forward my toll free number to any other number I wish. The same with my fax toll free. I just call in and bam they switch it right then.That comes in useful when you're traveling.

So yeah I'm pretty happy with them.

So you're paying less than a penny per minute?:jimlad:

I have been trying to convince Ring Central to give members of the forum a discount for being members. I will let you know if I have any success.

RingC$ntral is a google-owned monster. I suggest using Xebba instead. They have no monthly fees, the prices are lower than anywhere else, and they have more useful features. I ported my 800 number to them last January, never had any problems. No discount necessary. :)

Xebba Price List

Hope this helps.

Xebba looks like it is just a voip reseller. They have almost no info on their website, the only things that come up in google are forum spam and the domain is registered under privacy.

Doesn't sound like a quality company to me.

Ringcentral is a great company with a great service.

Back