Ring Central (800 numbers and e-faxing)

Hey guys how many minutes do you use for ring central? It seems trying to monitor the minutes to stay under 2500 minutes per month would be too frustrating. I like being unlimited with Verizon. Its also $100. Whats the advantage with ring Central? I think I missed something.

My partner and use an average of just over 1500 toll free minutes per minutes. Note that we also give out our direct phone numbers and our cell phone numbers. About half of the inbound minutes that we receive are directed to those numbers.

If you need a 1-800 number for your business, but don't want to pay the crazy rates that your local company will charge, you need to sign up with Ring Central.

Along with the 800 numbers, they offer a terrific fax to email service that allows you to send receive faxes directly on your computer.

They are currently running a promotion where you can try them free for a month. At that price, you can't afford not to try them.

In addition, if you decide to use them, you can get a free months worth of roll-over minutes to use anytime over the course of your first year if you sign up with this link.

I use ring central for an 800 # tied to my existing local number. I also have an 800 # through them for my fax. I like the service and the options on how to set everything up and change to forward to your cell number or any other number. It's all web based and easy to use. Plus fast and outstanding customer service.

I use ring central for an 800 # tied to my existing local number. I also have an 800 # through them for my fax. I like the service and the options on how to set everything up and change to forward to your cell number or any other number. It's all web based and easy to use. Plus fast and outstanding customer service.

I wonder if this will work with T Mobile's $10 a month VOIP service.

If you have a T Mobile cell phone and pay at least $39.99 a month you can get a phone line for $10 a month more - it is VOIP using your DSL or cable. They say the voice quality is very good and much better than say Magic Jack.

I was think switching to T Mobile for the cell, getting the $10 a month VOIP phone service and use Ring Central for incoming 800 number and fax (?).

I wonder if this will work with T Mobile's $10 a month VOIP service.

If you have a T Mobile cell phone and pay at least $39.99 a month you can get a phone line for $10 a month more - it is VOIP using your DSL or cable. They say the voice quality is very good and much better than say Magic Jack.

I was think switching to T Mobile for the cell, getting the $10 a month VOIP phone service and use Ring Central for incoming 800 number and fax (?).
You can forward it instantly through your web based interface to any number so it should work. You can also program your office hours and have it ring to your office during those times and to your cell phone during the off hours. Of if you're on vacation you can program it to another number. It's really unlimited with what you can do with it. They also have it to where it goes into a voice message and asks for them to enter an extension if you like. So you could split different extensions to ring different numbers. I'm happy with it.

You can forward it instantly through your web based interface to any number so it should work. You can also program your office hours and have it ring to your office during those times and to your cell phone during the off hours. Of if you're on vacation you can program it to another number. It's really unlimited with what you can do with it. They also have it to where it goes into a voice message and asks for them to enter an extension if you like. So you could split different extensions to ring different numbers. I'm happy with it.

I think I will go with the Ring Central 500 minutes $24.99, $39.99 for my cell phone from T-Mobile plus $10 a month for T-monile line. Or their Ring Central Office for $99.95.

Is the VOIP sound quality good? Thanks.

We have been using Ring Central for about a month now. I transfer my business line to the 800 number at night. When I come in each morning I have voice mails left along with the caller's phone number. Don't have to worry about whether I can clearly understand the phone number or not, works great. I only use it for after hours and weekends for now. I may switch all calls to it eventually, will see how it goes. Pricing is very competitive to other vendors offering same services. Good reputation not a sham.

Back