Ritter,, lost contract with UHC

Is this proven or just hearsay?
I'm a Ritter agent and haven't heard about this, and UHC is still listed as a carrier on their website.

I was with MCC and received an e-mail from UHC stating my hierarchy had been changed. If Ritter lost his contract you should have been notified.

If you need a UHC contract please e mail me [email protected]. I am with one of the largest organizations in the industry. For every 10 apps over a 12 month period that you write I will give you a thousand piece mailer no cost to you. I can supply up to an FMO contract with the proper production.

Looking forward to speaking with you,
Debby

LOLOLOL:spinny::spinny::spinny:

one of the largest organizations in the industry.
@aol.com.

:D:D:D:D

Maybe Ritter did not get termed but someone should clarify
I got termed by UHC not for cause. We sent an email to our UHC appointed agents late in the day we heard from UHC and they sent an email out to agents that morning. They don't need any reason to terminate a contract, just 30 days notice.

Our agent's production was up significantly from prior AEP, but we did also have significant replacement in our #1 market. That said, the reason doesn't really matter since they don't actually need one.

I am a firm believer that agents should do what's best for the client. I want the agents that work with us to continue writing UHC when they feel that's best for the client.

I got termed by UHC not for cause. We sent an email to our UHC appointed agents late in the day we heard from UHC and they sent an email out to agents that morning. They don't need any reason to terminate a contract, just 30 days notice.

Our agent's production was up significantly from prior AEP, but we did also have significant replacement in our #1 market. That said, the reason doesn't really matter since they don't actually need one.

I am a firm believer that agents should do what's best for the client. I want the agents that work with us to continue writing UHC when they feel that's best for the client.

It really does suck when a company can just do this (and does) just because another company has a better product for the client. I consider it a form a childishness, and that from a corporation! They actually should be thanking you for showing them where they need to improve!

And Craig, I am a firm believer that the client comes first as well. After all, we've all seen enough corporate greed in our lives to know that it's not the companies that need our help, it's the clients.

This is where I think that all FMOs/IMOs should form an organization that will ban together to put some of these companies in their place! Of course, I doubt this will ever happen, but if it does....I'm in!! Wouldn't it be nice to be able to say to UHC...."Oh, you want to treat Ritter like that? We'll, what if we all just stop writing for you?" I guarantee you they will start to change their overlord tones!!

Last edited:
It really does suck when a company can just do this (and does) just because another company has a better product for the client. I consider it a form a childishness, and that from a corporation! They actually should be thanking you for showing them where they need to improve!

And Craig, I am a firm believer that the client comes first as well. After all, we've all seen enough corporate greed in our lives to know that it's not the companies that need our help, it's the clients.

This is where I think that all FMOs/IMOs should form an organization that will ban together to put some of these companies in their place! Of course, I doubt this will ever happen, but if it does....I'm in!! Wouldn't it be nice to be able to say to UHC...."Oh, you want to treat Ritter like that? We'll, what if we all just stop writing for you?" I guarantee you they will start to change their overlord tones!!
Thanks Todd! I appreciate the kind words. I've gotten tremendous support recently and I'm extremely grateful for that!

I would be in .. we did over 4500 UHC last year ..in fact I will go one step further we all should get together and have our own brand to fight the online competitors ... sort of like our own Remax .. MeDonalds ..

Craig I do not know you but your post tells me all I need to know .. you are one classy man..

So all those ethics courses I've taken to be certified for UHC/AARP are BS and lip service ? They really don't care about doing what's in the best interest of the SENIOR CLIENT. Wow I'm so bowled over and disillusioned now. I really thought they meant all those things they were teaching us.

Latest posts

Back