Ritter,, lost contract with UHC

Why would UHC (or other carrier) pull an FMO contract ?
A contract can be cancelled for many reasons a few examples.
1. Flipping excessive UHC clients to another carrier
2. Not providing the necessary administrative assistance to agents by having them contact the carrier on every question.
3. Compliance issues
4.Fraudelant activity
5. Lack of Production

I guess what I am saying is there could be many reasons a contract is terminated and I am sure we will never know the reason.

A contract can be cancelled for many reasons a few examples.
1. Flipping excessive UHC clients to another carrier
2. Not providing the necessary administrative assistance to agents by having them contact the carrier on every question.
3. Compliance issues
4.Fraudelant activity
5. Lack of Production

I guess what I am saying is there could be many reasons a contract is terminated and I am sure we will never know the reason.
Your answer makes sense. Thanks for the reply.

What difference does it make? If Craig wants to come on the forum and comment, he can. If not, so what?

Agents contracted through Ritter for UHC or any other carrier should make up their own mind if they want to continue a relationship or not.

Whatever you decide, make your choice based on fact not speculation and chatter.

What difference does it make? If Craig wants to come on the forum and comment, he can. If not, so what?

Agents contracted through Ritter for UHC or any other carrier should make up their own mind if they want to continue a relationship or not.

Whatever you decide, make your choice based on fact not speculation and chatter.

I am not sure why any agent would give up their UHC contract based on their upline losing their contract..regardless on the reason ..sort of like cutting off their noses to spite their faces..

Last edited:
Back