RNA Contract Percentages ?

gravel

Expert
I have a contract with RNA for 100% and a 2% renewal on their final expense products. How does this compare with yours?

If I average 6-8k per month for 6 months with them am I justified in asking for a raise?

You're decent with your 100% but a little off on your renewals. I'm between 7% and 11%. Not sure if it's ok to tell you exactly what it is. But I'm sure you can figure it out!

If you are doing 6k a month and only 2% on your renewals, you are basically giving up a nice car payment on your renewals every month. That's the way I see it. Could you use a free car? Ask for the raise!

I have a contract with RNA for 100% and a 2% renewal on their final expense products. How does this compare with yours?

If I average 6-8k per month for 6 months with them am I justified in asking for a raise?

If your ~if~ is just an if. Do not worry about it. Concentrate on getting to the steady $7,000.

If you ~if~ is really "I have done" $7,000 a month. Then the question is did your GA help you, Such as leads, back office etc... If yes you need to decide if it was worth it. If they did nothing, bid yourself out. Get your money. But do not let it derail you from what you are doing.

The renewal on the Royal Prime are around 2%. If you are only gettin 2% on the SIWL, you are way below street.

If you're at 100 on SIWL your renewals should be 8. That same contract would put you at 95 on Royal Prime with renewals of 5 for 2-10.

Thank you all for the advice. I will be calling my GA on Monday to see about an increase.

Back