Routing software suggestions

Yeah MMC is trying to go out of business or something. We're looking for something better. Road Warrior is ok as a route planner, but we used MMC as more of a "what leads are close by cause I just got no showed" kind of tool.

I hear one of our agents is having luck with Badger. I don't know anything about it.

There are multiple threads in our Facebook Group on this very subject as we speak. Final Expense Life Insurance and Medicare Sales Mastery

If anyone knows of tool comprable with Map My Customers that also has an open API, please let me know.

I switched from mapmycustomers to road warrior last week when MMC would no longer upload my excel spreadsheet of leads. Road Warrior is definitely a superior product to mapmycustomers for routing purposes, though it does require a little more work for me because it requires both a country column on the spreadsheet, as well as separate columns for house/building number and street name. But after the mapmycustomers fiasco I won't be going back to mmc. I'm not sure road warrior is my final destination, but for $5 month it will do while I investigate other solutions as well.

It is a better route planner than MMC. However, I do wish it would allow me to select the starting point for the route rather than just always starting with the lead closest to my home. Maybe it does have that option, but I have not been able to find it or figure it out if it does. But again, for $5/ month, what more could I ask for than a highly efficient route organizer?

but we used MMC as more of a "what leads are close by cause I just got no showed" kind of tool.

That was their strength. That is why when I do mail drops I use Main Street Power mail - they provide you access to an app with all of your mailing list, and it shows both the pins that have responded and the pins nearby that received the card. It is a door knocker's dream, imo.

That was their strength. That is why when I do mail drops I use Main Street Power mail - they provide you access to an app with all of your mailing list, and it shows both the pins that have responded and the pins nearby that received the card. It is a door knocker's dream, imo.

Check our badger. I think that’s what it’s called. Jennifer Tear in our group has a post about it. A little more pricey than mmc but seems to be working.

In Road Warrior you can actually create more than one route. I have my home as starting point most of the time, but you can select whatever starting point you would like for each route you would like to create. I have been using it for 2 yrs and love it.

I upload my leads in spreadsheet format to google maps and make my weekly route map from that. It is relatively easy to do and free. There are you tube videos on how to do this. Hope this helps.

I just happen to be a human GPS. LOL!!
I rarely use GPS. I have co workers who can not find their way home without one. I laugh at them when it does not work as intended

I switched from mapmycustomers to road warrior last week when MMC would no longer upload my excel spreadsheet of leads. Road Warrior is definitely a superior product to mapmycustomers for routing purposes, though it does require a little more work for me because it requires both a country column on the spreadsheet, as well as separate columns for house/building number and street name. But after the mapmycustomers fiasco I won't be going back to mmc. I'm not sure road warrior is my final destination, but for $5 month it will do while I investigate other solutions as well.

It is a better route planner than MMC. However, I do wish it would allow me to select the starting point for the route rather than just always starting with the lead closest to my home. Maybe it does have that option, but I have not been able to find it or figure it out if it does. But again, for $5/ month, what more could I ask for than a highly efficient route organizer?
You can! Sort of. You can select a custom start point which could be a lead stop if you want. It's a work around, but it works.

I hear people like Spotio a lot for "what is the closest lead to me now" type of thing. Don't use it because my crm does that for me, but I hear good things.

Back