Quoting Software Tools??

The problem with Robert Barney's quoters is that N.A.A.I.P. will be asking the court to have him pay us $15 million dollars and ownership of his websites.

These are not fictitious stories that we will telling the court. N.A.A.I.P.'s case is a slam dunk. Any agent that pays Robert Barney for his services will just have to pay N.A.A.I.P. a second time because we will not credit you for your payment!

As well, N.A.A.I.P. offers a superior life quoter for Free.

Check out the evidence here against Robert Barney. Incredible.
https://insurance-forums.com/community/threads/compulife-lawsuit-judge-james-m-hopkins-grants-n-a-a-i-p-huge-victory.92882/

Robert Barney said:
Compulife for individual life:

More companies.

More products.

More accurate.

PC software, web quoting software, low, low prices.

But don't take my word for it. You can get a 30 day free trial, and if you follow the instructions in the email, you'll get a 4 month free subscription. Mention you saw it on the Insurance Forums, and we'll extend that to 6 free months.

COMPULIFE | Free Trial
Or, go through M*ses and get it for free. :twitchy:

Just kidding Bob. :laugh::yes:

Timid Salesmen Have Skinny Kids" - Judge Ziglar
Being an Independent Insurance Agent, I can do whatever the f*ck I want.

While Barney is correct, for "TERM_LIFE" he does have more products, he painstakingly makes sure to include all a companies' detailed product descriptions and to the penny calculations, his programmer is a technically incompetent HACK, and he and his useless programmer are still living in 1983. They acted like they should be awarded the purple heart for creating a web service 10+ years too late, and added quote governors to prevent scraping of Bob's secretarial work when in five seconds they could have secured against too many quotes to one source by simply disallowing form GET's and ONLY POSTS. Till this day ALL his websites (and client websites allow GETS) and NONE protect against the so-called "Live Scrape" where one quote request simply grabs one quote matching the requested criteria from him. This alone shows the level of technical incompetence you are dealing with if choosing them. I would recommend buying their more expensive quote engine and paying annually so you can have a competent programmer deal with the more technical aspects. It isn't funny that this clown says to get it FREE from me. The problem is if you go Compulife you don't have a technically creative and competent programming staff as his programmer admits he never ever makes or suggests programming algorithms or presentation formats, but robotically codes to the non-programmer Robert Barney's algorithmic and 1983 CGA style display decisions. So yes, great Term-Life data, but horrible ass-backward technically incompetent 1980's style programming. Don't believe me, go to his compulife.com and term4sale.com websites, the bland eye-numbing horrific color schemes are directly based on the useless foreground color schemes from IBM's original CGA graphics scheme from 1983. I believe he started using WordPress for one or more of his websites, a further indication of the level of technical incompetence you are dealing with there (it is not possible to have a secure WordPress website unless you have a large staff dedicated to patching with WordPresses's sometimes hourly security upgrades. If you want to be hacked hourly, use WordPress, even if it was not so horribly insecure, any software development firm opting to use that silly product can't be taken seriously).

Last edited:
goillini52

I did not do anything to either (Compulife or CSG). David Rut.ste.in was PERSONALLY responsible for all of this. He used FRAUD to get me pulled into a lawsuit I had nothing to do with. Then spent several years on here posting in my name (ask Robert Barney and his crooked lawyer if you don't believe that).

Last edited:
Reading this thread is interesting to say the least.

"Yes, Your Honor, I did in fact break into the home and stole property that was not mine. But if the owner had not made it so easy for me to get in I would not have been tempted. So it was the owners fault, not mine"

Otherwise known as "The devil made me do it" defense . . .

Back