Salesdialers Not Worth a Flip, Down Again, who else to Use?

Discussion in 'Insurance Cold Calling Forum' started by finalexpenseguru, Nov 2, 2015.

1. jn8691mr

jn8691mr Well-Known Member

It appears I'm not wrong after all ... Maybe you're the one not using sales envy???

2. jn8691mr

image-1776993759.jpg

I just had this conversation on live chat with one of their reps moments ago. He stated they do not have that feature

3. goillini52

goillini52 Well-Known Member

State:
    Illinois
    What do you expect from somebody that still has a NAAIP website?:twitchy:

You have the same name as my nephew. :)

4. djs

djs Super Moderator Moderator

State:
    California
    My guess is there is 2 different things being talked about.

Voicemail drop can mean if I call a person and they don't answer, I press a button and leave a message. I don't have to repeat it, the system does it for me.

Voicemail drop can also mean an automatic process of if the person doesn't answer, detect it went to voicemail and leave a message. If they did answer, hang up.

Based on the website, I think they offer the first one (based on the pricing chart), not the second one, which is borderline illegal anyway.

Dan

5. jn8691mr

I do? Not that I'm aware of lol

6. Hopwood04

Hopwood04 Well-Known Member

State:
    Illinois

Still riding that horse huh???:nah: I bet you are a real treat to live with as a spouse!

This is what Salesenvy.com will allow you to do. When you make a call and you get an answering machine, you can click a button and a pre-recorded message will play and leave a message on the answering machine. I have a 25 line system if anyone would like to try it out for a day, I will let you, to prove jn8691mr wrong so he can let this horse die.

By the way the way you want to use the system is illegal and will get you sued.

Now let's talk about the NAAIP website. If anyone thinks that I or any agent will get sued for signing up for a free site, you are out of your mind!
    If it isn't that, and I am doing business with a person of low moral ethics, I say you are wrong again. I am not doing business with NAAIP, my IMO is One Resource Group out of Indiana. My contracts are directly with ORG. ORG has an A+ rating with the BBB.org.

We all have our own opinions, if it is not a positive one, keep your mouth shut. Negativity breeds in this forum. You can't post anything with out criticism. Honestly, I feel like some of you guys hang out here all day and post to tear down a person. We should all try to build each other up by making positive comments. All I see is a bunch of bullies in here.

Last edited: May 25, 2016
  7. Josh

Josh Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Whether they do or they don't is largely irrelevant; if you're trying to use it as a dialer when they're just using skype as an add-on, it's not a great solution. The skype "unlimited" plan explicitly prohibits it being used for telemarketing and they'll suspend an account if it calls more than 50 different numbers in a day. To pay for skype and pay for salesenvy if your goal is to use a dialer is really using the wrong tool for the job.

8. jacobtn

jacobtn Well-Known Member

State:
    Tennessee
    they are down again, now it takes you to godaddy.com... costing me $100 an hour right now plus lost leads. ARRGGG