Salutations from NC

Hey, i'm Ahna!
:twitchy:I'm a newbie with about a year of experience, I work in a call center mostly with seniors. My favorite part of my job is helping people who have health problems and my favorite companies are Foresters, Pioneer American, Baltimore, Five star, and Monumental right now. Even though I work mostly over the phone, I get to meet a plethora of interesting characters in a few different states. I like this forum because there are a lot of experienced people willing to offer advice and help others. When it comes to anything i've had to learn the hard way: I like to share what little I know as well and pay it forward.

Fun fact: I've helped someone over 600lbs!:goofy:

So i'm curious as to what your most interesting client has been so far in FE, guise?

Last edited:
Hey, i'm Ahna!
:twitchy:I'm a newbie with about a year of experience, I work in a call center mostly with seniors. My favorite part of my job is helping people who have health problems and my favorite companies are Foresters, Pioneer American, Baltimore, Five star, and Monumental right now. Even though I work mostly over the phone, I get to meet a plethora of interesting characters in a few different states. I like this forum because there are a lot of experienced people willing to offer advice and help others. When it comes to anything i've had to learn the hard way: I like to share what little I know as well and pay it forward.

So i'm curious as to what your most interesting client has been so far in FE, guise?

Welcome to the forum.
If you are interested in some very hands on training, it would be my pleasure to help.;)

Rick loves you, and I don't blame him.

Hey, i'm Ahna!

Tins has also helped many women that are 600lbs plus...

Hey, i'm Ahna!

Hi Ahna, I'm doing FE tele-sales in Raleigh, where you located?

Hey, i'm Ahna!

I am glad you joined us.

Back