Salutations from NC

Call centers are very profitable for the people higher up in the food chain. Especially when you have a bunch of unskilled people doing the things for you that would be a waste of your skilled, valuable time. My boss and owner hired a really incredible "general agent" (I guess that's what he'd be) and they're expanding our offices to include more space for the guys and gals in the field to set appointments.
I'll be babysitting the call center while they're away, so I don't mind so much. I'm not stuck here or anything, i'm helping my mentors reach a goal and gaining experience. I was taught a lot by some really talented people and I owe them some time anyways in exchange for the advice/lessons i've gotten since i've been here.

My brother will be a CPA from UNC in a couple of years and wants to start a business together, but he will not be selling insurance. My Poppie was a VP for The People's Insurance Company which he retired from years ago. My mother works with me dealing with chargebacks/accounts/retaining and I have a very smart, smooth talking family (I know that can be a bad idea, but at least I trust my family lol) Eventually I have bigger plans, i'm just young and inexperienced right now so i'm learning all that I can where i'm at lol.

I've heard of Nick Skatell :) Never met him, though.
Oh you should visit on the 3rd when some of the more colorful characters scutter out of the woodwork to collect their checks. I remember my first week in NC when I saw a person wearing cut off overalls with no undershirt. I was just shocked haha. If i'm correct, Erwin is the home of denim days!...

Heath's looks like a hole in the wall, but if you recommend it i'll have to give it a try.
My favorite restaurant in the area is Ma's diner in Coats. They have homemade onion rings that are magical...
Erwin is indeed the denim capital of the world.

Heath's is great. Not fancy on the outside, but the food is awesome.

Did I mention I am a Capricorn with a bad moon rising?

I must have missed that, but I looked up your horoscope for the day. I'm also a wino so we have a lot in common.

"If you're a little confused about what to do when it comes to difficult relationship issues, try to give things a chance to settle down before coming to any conclusions. And remember that if you end up behaving a bit unpredictably today, it's bound to lead to a few misunderstandings in your most important relationships.

You’ll be feeling a little out of it. And even though there should be some real opportunities available, you’ll be too distracted by other matters to focus on pursuing things yet. But you should be able to get out there and start taking advantage of things before long. Mantra: I have the power to turn negatives into positives."

I must have missed that, but I looked up your horoscope for the day. I'm also a wino so we have a lot in common.

"If you're a little confused about what to do when it comes to difficult relationship issues, try to give things a chance to settle down before coming to any conclusions. And remember that if you end up behaving a bit unpredictably today, it's bound to lead to a few misunderstandings in your most important relationships.

You’ll be feeling a little out of it. And even though there should be some real opportunities available, you’ll be too distracted by other matters to focus on pursuing things yet. But you should be able to get out there and start taking advantage of things before long. Mantra: I have the power to turn negatives into positives."

Wino's translation =
keep-calm-and-drink-more-wine-15.png

Tremendous asset, most of the guys on here would love to be young and inexperienced. Some of them would probably like to be a 23 year old girl, given a choice.

Haha, thanks :) I can't wait to get a few more years of experience! I can read all day long about this subject but there's nothing to mimic good old fashioned experience.
I really love FE, i'll be here until i'm old and cranky

Haha, thanks :) I can't wait to get a few more years of experience! I can read all day long about this subject but there's nothing to mimic good old fashioned experience.
I really love FE, i'll be here until i'm old and cranky

If you spend too much time here, the cranky part will happen quickly.

Back