SARs

Glad I’m in Florida!
One of Humana’s biggest states for yrs has been Fla yet you curiously never seem to have written much . I know they had the best part B giveback plan in the state as I have friends that wrote the tar out of it . Plus all that United you wrote has little to no dental in 2025 . In 6 states I looked at United came out with a competing plan that has dental .That means big flipping coming . Also you’re not speaking of how you still have to explain the $400-$590 deductible and possible big formulary changes to all your clients. You act like you just waltz through aep like business as usual “ because no changes in Fla” . lol . Chazm you still attained most of your clients over the yrs “ through “ solicitation. They answered a ad no different than the way all of us got clients . When some get shocked with going to the pharmacy in Jan they will be open to switching as they get 1000’s of calls . You have always acted like “ your clients are different “ than other agents clients . Your book will be under assault just like all agents books will be this next yr .

One of Humana’s biggest states for yrs has been Fla yet you curiously never seem to have written much . I know they had the best part B giveback plan in the state as I have friends that wrote the tar out of it . Plus all that United you wrote has little to no dental in 2025 . In 6 states I looked at United came out with a competing plan that has dental .That means big flipping coming . Also you’re not speaking of how you still have to explain the $400-$590 deductible and possible big formulary changes to all your clients. You act like you just waltz through aep like business as usual “ because no changes in Fla” . lol . Chazm you still attained most of your clients over the yrs “ through “ solicitation. They answered a ad no different than the way all of us got clients . When some get shocked with going to the pharmacy in Jan they will be open to switching as they get 1000’s of calls . You have always acted like “ your clients are different “ than other agents clients . Your book will be under assault just like all agents books will be this next yr .

No big deductibles here. None that I’ve seen at least.

I don’t write humana? I’d say 25% of my clients have humana. Probably 50% on UHC.
My clients have UHC for their network, not for the $1k in dental that is now being reduced to 2 cleanings. So, it’s going from $1k to around $300.

I never said my clients are different or that AEP will be a breeze. AEP is always a PITA because I spend my time retaining my clients by talking to as many as I can. This AEP they will all ask why their plan got worse and I’ll explain that every plan got worse. Do you want more dental and move to a crappy network plan?

I’m pretty sure most of my uhc clients stay put. I’ll have to move all of my Aetna orlando clients. Maybe 25 of them.
I haven’t seen Humana or Fl blue yet so I don’t know about those clients.

I have two set of MAPD clients. Ones that wanted the biggest part b refund. And the ones who wanted a big network.

No big deductibles here. None that I’ve seen at least.

I don’t write humana? I’d say 25% of my clients have humana. Probably 50% on UHC.
My clients have UHC for their network, not for the $1k in dental that is now being reduced to 2 cleanings. So, it’s going from $1k to around $300.

I never said my clients are different or that AEP will be a breeze. AEP is always a PITA because I spend my time retaining my clients by talking to as many as I can. This AEP they will all ask why their plan got worse and I’ll explain that every plan got worse. Do you want more dental and move to a crappy network plan?

I’m pretty sure most of my uhc clients stay put. I’ll have to move all of my Aetna orlando clients. Maybe 25 of them.
I haven’t seen Humana or Fl blue yet so I don’t know about those clients.

I have two set of MAPD clients. Ones that wanted the biggest part b refund. And the ones who wanted a big network.
My bad . All i ever heard you say is you mostly write uhc and Fla blue .I heard Humana shows plans sept 6( wouldn’t call it 1st look this late). I’ve detected brisk sars in my areas but no non renewal old plans that i could tell ( when ordering enrollment books you can tells sars by entering all your counties. But if Aetna is any indication of Humana things won’t be pretty . The only hope is mapd is 80% of Humana’s rev’s the highest by far of any health company. They surely don’t want to gut 20% of all their total book .

My bad . All i ever heard you say is you mostly write uhc and Fla blue .I heard Humana shows plans sept 6( wouldn’t call it 1st look this late). I’ve detected brisk sars in my areas but no non renewal old plans that i could tell ( when ordering enrollment books you can tells sars by entering all your counties. But if Aetna is any indication of Humana things won’t be pretty . The only hope is mapd is 80% of Humana’s rev’s the highest by far of any health company. They surely don’t want to gut 20% of all their total book .

Aetna has stayed really good in 90% of Florida but for some reason in Orlando, the PPO is tanking. I have about 100 clients on Aetna and I’ll have to move a quarter of them.

This AEP they will all ask why their plan got worse and I’ll explain that every plan got worse. Do you want more dental and move to a crappy network plan?

Be proactive and tell them in a mass (e)mail out or newsletter. It's pretty easy to offer a broad brush update that will appease most of them.

My July - Nov newsletters have a focus on what may happen and what did happen to their PDP for next year. It probably eliminates 95%+ of the conversations specific to their plan.

A few years ago when Amana doubled premiums from $26 to $60 I warned clients to let me "shop" their plan to avoid the premium increase.

Most did, a few didn't and claimed they had no idea this was coming.

So . . .you didn't read the 4 newsletters where I specifically noted the increase, nor did you read the ANOC. Calling me or the carrier in March won't work and neither will dropping your plan. You will have a penalty if you ever decide to get another plan.

I don't believe my clients are smarter or dumber than the crowd, but most of them take note of my news items and react.

Back