SBLI?

Except that's not what I said. I said never give your info to a stranger on the phone.

I do business on the phone all the time. With calls I initiate.

There is absolutely no reason to buy life insurance over the phone. And in most cases they will pay more if they do.

But I wish FE telesales agents the best. There's nothing better than going into a home where they have bought something by phone. It's hunting a baited field.

Much better even than finding LH, Bankers or OA. In 20 plus years the only phone sold policies I haven't been able to replace was simply because their health had changed since they bought i

I'm really curious how CICA apps are going to work after this week. Will the UW decisions be instant, will they be rock solid or can they change later? And since they take all kinds of conditions that are KOs for most carriers, wouldn't running the script check just confirm the person is being treated for a condition they take? Since there are very few conditions they don't take, seems to me they'd just be looking for meds that treat those conditions and then kick it to GI. I guess I'd better dust off that GTL app on my iPad.
I don’t believe it will work like that . My friends still with kskj who he no longer writes as he says “ there no longer a fe company as there declining so much business “ . With this new underwriting cica will understand the incredible risks there taking . I think they’ll be rolling a good clip to Gi which is a no go . Id still write them for some smokers as their rates very good . If they get strick agents will ditch them fast .As I told all kskj and trans of old had similar story’s . Much too aggressive underwriting in conjunction with incredible rates in the case of Kskj .

Ok, if they change their UW guidelines, that's fine. But as I understand it, the new Rx check thing is just to satisfy their reinsurers (and probably keep agents a little more honest.) If they're not changing the UW guidelines and start moving things to GI, when it's very clear the applicant qualifies for standard, that's going to be a problem. Agents need to have predictable UW and/or instant decisions. Absent both, a company is dead to me.

I get it but you are a face to face guy

Though I would find it strange, and red flags, if some sales person came to my house wanted banking or SS info without having an app open, but I guess seniors don't know better

To me seems like over the phone the time and taking info and keeping them on the phone moving all that info around so many times

Will be harder to keep them on the phone

I know I dont like being on the phone while other are tying info all over the place

trying to keep the process more smooth

Also it adds more time, why would I add so much time to the call

That would be an additional 15 minuets to an already 40 to 60 min call

Over Think much?

Back