Scammers Posing As Telemarketers?

Is it terribly hard to find a good telemarketer? CT posted earlier here on IF about setting an unimaginable # of appointments and charging near to nothing for each. He's got a great presence, definite swagger, and is just a swell guy.
Funny thing though is that he wants $150 min upfront, paid through PayPal under family. There doesn't appear to be any protection on that side.
I want to believe him and live in denial... I just keep telling myself that he didn't sound like he was from Africa.

Last edited:
Is it terribly hard to find a good telemarketer? Carl Taylor posted earlier here on IF about setting an unimaginable # of appointments and charging near to nothing for each. He's got a great presence, definite swagger, and is just a swell guy. Funny thing though is that he wants $150 min upfront, paid through PayPal under family. There doesn't appear to be any protection on that side. I want to believe him and live in denial... I just keep telling myself that he didn't sound like he was from Africa.

Yeah I saw his post. But I have to wonder why a guy with "30 years of success" needs new customers so bad that he has to spam the forum without first showing himself to be credible. If he can vet himself by showing some knowledge of the industry first, then I'd be more inclined to talk to him.

Yeah I saw his post. But I have to wonder why a guy with "30 years of success" needs new customers so bad that he has to spam the forum without first showing himself to be credible. If he can vet himself by showing some knowledge of the industry first, then I'd be more inclined to talk to him.

He definitely knows the marketing side of the business... 0 credibility after pressing. He's tenacious for sure and has been on the phones with me off and on for over 4 hours.

He's such a sweet dude, I'm thinking about paying him just to help him out. Even scammers need love at Christmas ;0) j/k

Last edited:
Is it terribly hard to find a good telemarketer?

Depends on what you mean by "terribly hard."

I've done a couple of webinars on how I've been able to find good telemarketers at a reasonable cost.

It's really not rocket surgery. Their success is about 75% their ability to actually do the work and 25% on getting a quality list.

Rick

$10 to set an appointment... Seems suspiciously low to me.
My concern is actually with the unsecured transaction using PayPal family and friends, instead of merchant. So if this is as suspecte,d a con, why would he go through all this for so little? It's $150 to start.

----------

He burned himself out. Had to be his way or the highway, so the highway it is.
I am just exhausted from running into so many fakes and oddballs. I thought we were in the business of service with integrity. Brokers representing the client stuff. Ugh.

Other than today's fiasco, I LOVE HEALTH INSURANCE!!!

----------

Depends on what you mean by "terribly hard."

I've done a couple of webinars on how I've been able to find good telemarketers at a reasonable cost.

It's really not rocket surgery. Their success is about 75% their ability to actually do the work and 25% on getting a quality list.

Rick

I love your site!!! It's fab!!! I have to know... who's your designer???

Sir... Today, I am not a victim.
You've given zero credibility. I've asked several times for any references and you declined. I know not of a single business folk that would drop $$ on a voice. Unsecured.
All I asked was for a secured transaction and you fed me nothing but lies. I even said I would go back to paying full price, in a secured transaction.

Angela youre wrong about
me and that's sad.I qualified myself with you and triedto help you after talking about some of our personal things.I new when I was lowering the price that you were losing respect.You didn't burn me out and I'm no scam.I got the scam becauseyou wasted my time and now slandering me.Good Luck and God bless you any way

Her story rings true. Especially when you couldn't even follow the rules of the forum from the start.

You came here to spam the forum after reading the rules and agreeing to not do so.

Anyone dumb enough to fall for your crap is getting what they deserve.

You know Fortune202 on this forum is close to your target price, He has a good rep. I've used him and as far as teli leads I have been satisfied. I just don't do teli leads as much anymore. But When I do buy teli he is my goto

Her story rings true. Especially when you couldn't even follow the rules of the forum from the start.

You came here to spam the forum after reading the rules and agreeing to not do so.

Anyone dumb enough to fall for your crap is getting what they deserve.

Hypothetically,you could probably do a beforehand, quick background check on folks say from states west of the Missouri River and north of Kansas and you'd probably conclude whether this would be or would not be worth any more of your TM energies. Of course I'm saying this hypothetically.

Back