Secure Agent Marketing

The leads are solid and all clients are looking for real private insurance with Cigna or United Healthcare. Not any fake multiplan discount plans or national general chubb bs.

you work for US health right? put down the koolaide. National General is a FAR superior product to US Health. US Health and Chubb are basically the same thing with different networks. YOU DONT SELL A PRIVATE CIGNA POLICY. There is no such thing in U65 market. Yours is a crap limited benefits plan on a Cigna Network. Frustrating watching US Health Advisors crap all over the industry

Just a heads up, be aware of secure agent marketing, they are a scam big time. They will take your money and if you decide that is not the path you want to take. They will come up with some garbage excuse that they worked hard for you and there is no refund, even though there are no results. Completely all about the money and not the service...stay very far away from them. I know some agents who bought their FE leads, complete garbage wrong numbers, disconnected, just a real nitemare

I’ve heard from many people his Facebook leads are terrible . I’m pretty sure he’s using auto fill leads . Hell Cody’s got his fingers in every pie now . I even see his name at the bottom of several insurance web sites as the designer of it . With the take off of you tube insurance has become a recruiting Mecca . Almost a carnival atmosphere of people trying to make a living recruiting other agents . In the end the jello bowl has the same amount in it ( # of agents failing vs new ones coming in ). Agents jump from company to company looking for better comp and “ benefits “.

They claim they will build you a quality website, it ends up being a very unprofessional and below average site, many people have complained on this and again another over promise and under deliver product.

Yeah, exactly what I've seen. Landon does terrible work with zero creativity or effort. They spend all their time promoting themselves and no time offering value to clients. Do any of their 200 new $25k a year employees understand insurance at all?

Their biggest claim to insurance fame is Cody's single $100k production year?

Neither SAM, definitely not Landon, nor even Cody know how to sell insurance.

They know how to get attention and it appears that's enough to be profitable.

Shameful.

Yeah, exactly what I've seen. Landon does terrible work with zero creativity or effort. They spend all their time promoting themselves and no time offering value to clients. Do any of their 200 new $25k a year employees understand insurance at all?

Their biggest claim to insurance fame is Cody's single $100k production year?

Neither SAM, definitely not Landon, nor even Cody know how to sell insurance.

They know how to get attention and it appears that's enough to be profitable.

Shameful.
I watched like 10 minutes of one of that cody guy videos and had to turn it off. I got the gist that hes essentially a clown entertainer more than anything.

Back