AVOID - Secure Agent Marketing

You made a great decision haha

I’m glad I found this thread. I’m a newly licensed independent insurance agent and had see Cody Askins on YouTube and thought he was ok and decided to check his lead program out. The guys called me this morning to talk but I didn’t answer because of what I had read on here. Before Cody Askins I almost considered Alberto Riehl but this forum saved me yet again

I like giving away free stuff too. It’s just hard to support building and answering questions for free.

For example, our IMO build a CRM on the same platform that we use for https://agentautopilot.com

And I have dozens of agents that get their free version that happily pay $299 a month for ours.

Not that their version is bad, they just can’t enhance, add to it, or support it like we can.

I purchased 150 aged leads and a set of 40 "LIVE form" leads. So far, the aged leads either have disconnected numbers or say they didn't request life insurance info.

Because SAM provides a lot of detail for aged leads that are about 90 days old: name, address, phone, email, Dob, coverage amount, policy type , gender, height and weight, credit score (excellent, for example), their request date, their education and occupation.

Advisors and agents, don't waste your money on these aged leads or LIVE form leads. The LIVE form leads are 90+ year old's that need a minimum small $10k policy for burial.

I WASTED $880. Never buy leads because you're eager to make money. This company is not a resourceful marketing partner. They don't provide anything in writing before you pay, which is not good. And there are no refunds. They send you the below lead agreement AFTER you've paid them the lump sum up front.

READ ONLY- Here's their customer lead agreement-https://form.jotform.com/93214493693161

Never buy leads because you're eager to make money.

I haven't bought leads in years. When I did buy them there was never a huge up front fee, the minimum order was 20 leads or so, only never bought aged leads when they were a buck and used them to practice my presentation.

Most of the leads were internet generated (before that segment was trashed) and I stopped buying from most of the companies after 60 to 90 days.

You know Cody may not honor unsubscribes But at least the emails are funny as ridiculous as he is, I guess a lot of people fall for this baloney though

Just insane

I’ve had a lot of crazy ideas.

But this one might just be my best…

I’m taking reality TV…and mashing it together with the insurance industry.

✔️ 5 Agents

✔️ 120 hours

✔️ One random town in the United States

✔️ One $10,000 Prize

Are you ready for this!?

Because I want YOU to be a part of it!

Click the link to learn more: https://ultimateagentcontest.com/

Let's go!

-Cody

I can't believe he makes people sign this agreement. You have to agree not to talk negatively about them in advance of using their leads. They are already preparing for the inevitable!

I might trust the ShamWow guy more than Cody.
  • Customer Lead Agreement
  • Thank you for your business!

Please authorize and agree to the following customer lead agreement:

I understand Secure Agent Leads will be building a custom ad campaign for me based on the specific parameters that I give them.

Due to this custom campaign, I understand:
    • I am provided with a minimum guaranteed # of leads that will be produced from my specific ad campaign.
    • I will receive replacements for over the age of 85 (FE & Medicare Leads), over the age of 79 (Life Leads)disconnected phone numbers, wrong phone numbers, over the 50 mile radius, or a duplicate Lead. Replacements must be submitted to [email protected] within 7 days of receipt.
    • I understand that I will only be credited 20% (per order) of my purchased leads.
    • There is no guarantee of any outcome of results or a specific amount of sales or a specific amount of commission.
    • I understand that if I purchase a Full State lead order the 50 mile radius replacement does not apply to my order.
    I understand Secure Agent Leads has a strict No Refunds policy and by signing below I waive my right to a refund of any kind. Every lead and lead campaign is different, and that no success is guaranteed or expected. I also understand that any setup fees, ad spend, budget, order total, and processing fees are non-refundable.

Finally, I also agree that by choosing to do business with Secure Agent Leads, then I cannot and will not ask for lead replacements (unless it is for the reasons stated above ONLY), cannot and will not ask for a refund, cannot and will not try to dispute a charge, or talk negatively about Secure Agent Leads.

Thank you for your business! We look forward to working with you for many years to come... It is our goal for this process to go smoothly and positively.

• On today's date, I understand by clicking to agree and by signing my name that I am agreeing to all of the above. *
    I agree

AVOID THIS COMPANY FOR LEADS!!

My son and I have been looking for a new lead vendor for internet life insurance leads. After speaking with Wade and Crystal (and a few others) they over promised and 100% UNDER delivered.

We were told we were going to be provided with life insurance leads and annuity leads. This company charged us $4,000 for the life leads for 1 month and another $4,000 for $140/annuity leads. We were told "you will be provided with leads from government workers that are ready to retire."

After calling every life insurance lead that was provided to us, there was not one lead that was even workable as if the people did answer the phone - they abruptly hung up sayng they never requested information on life insurance. Regarding annuity leads - over 40-50 of them, not one was workable!! They were not retirement age and were not a candidate for an annuity.

TOAL SCAM!!! STAY AWAY FROM THEM UNLESS YOU WANT TO LOSE MONEY.

Back