Secure Agent Marketing

Everybody and their mother is recruiting .The gig is to get a you tube channel and get a following and recruit recruit ,recruit and recruit . Thats why i advise all agents to squeeze ever % of commission out of these blood suckers.

Just a heads up, be aware of secure agent marketing, they are a scam big time. They will take your money and if you decide that is not the path you want to take. They will come up with some garbage excuse that they worked hard for you and there is no refund, even though there are no results. Completely all about the money and not the service...stay very far away from them. I know some agents who bought their FE leads, complete garbage wrong numbers, disconnected, just a real nitemare
Thanks for the heads up. The info is really appreciated. I was going to look into them. But will skip on that..

Thanks for the heads up. The info is really appreciated. I was going to look into them. But will skip on that..

Were you looking to generate your own leads or purchase leads? If you were looking to generate your own, I have a Facebook Group and teach agents step-by-step for free and have weekly training where I go through entire process. Feel free to join if you like ... Facebook Groups

After kicking this around for a week, I decided that it needs posted here just in case others have found themselves in the same situation. I have received multiple pm's from individuals who were not happy with Secure Agent Marketing and I know that there was a post back in the summer where one of their agents berated a potential customer. So....

Quick back story.... I approach SAM in the summer about using Sampson. I was assigned Brady to assist me through the process. At the time I had requested to speak with one of their customers who was using Sampson and having success. As you can see from image #1 (in purple), Brady had an agent named John (from Round Rock, Texas), call me. It was a great call. John told me that Sampson was producing 100% of his leads and he was writing +$40K/month from this system. Needless to say I was impressed. However, he also told me that he was writing 100% of it with Mutual of Omaha and all in telesales. This was a big red flag. So, despite the glowing review, I still held off and never did move forward as I just had a feeling in the pit of my stomach that something wasn't right.

Flash forward to a few weeks ago. I was once again kicking around Sampson and decided to reach out to the agent in Texas (John) to see if things were still going well. I called twice and no answer. I then sent a simple "John?" text to him. He replies back that his name is not John but is Mike, the marketing director for Secure Agent Marketing! Brady and Mike had created a ruse to where Mike would act like he was a very successful customer of Secure Agent Marketing so that they could get sales. I confronted Mike (aka John) and you can see his response below. I left a message (alluding to what had transpired and the importance of the phone call)with SAM last Friday for a return phone call from Landon or Cody and as of this moment I have not heard from either. I realize that there are people who have used them with success but I also believe that incidents of deliberate fraud need to be known just in case there are others out there.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210412-114814_Pulse.jpg
    Screenshot_20210412-114814_Pulse.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20210412-114617_Pulse.jpg
    Screenshot_20210412-114617_Pulse.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_20210412-114637_Pulse.jpg
    Screenshot_20210412-114637_Pulse.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_20210412-114653_Pulse.jpg
    Screenshot_20210412-114653_Pulse.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_20210412-114729_Pulse.jpg
    Screenshot_20210412-114729_Pulse.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 24
I am not surprised at all. It's a shame.

After kicking this around for a week, I decided that it needs posted here just in case others have found themselves in the same situation. I have received multiple pm's from individuals who were not happy with Secure Agent Marketing and I know that there was a post back in the summer where one of their agents berated a potential customer. So....

Quick back story.... I approach SAM in the summer about using Sampson. I was assigned Brady to assist me through the process. At the time I had requested to speak with one of their customers who was using Sampson and having success. As you can see from image #1 (in purple), Brady had an agent named John (from Round Rock, Texas), call me. It was a great call. John told me that Sampson was producing 100% of his leads and he was writing +$40K/month from this system. Needless to say I was impressed. However, he also told me that he was writing 100% of it with Mutual of Omaha and all in telesales. This was a big red flag. So, despite the glowing review, I still held off and never did move forward as I just had a feeling in the pit of my stomach that something wasn't right.

Flash forward to a few weeks ago. I was once again kicking around Sampson and decided to reach out to the agent in Texas (John) to see if things were still going well. I called twice and no answer. I then sent a simple "John?" text to him. He replies back that his name is not John but is Mike, the marketing director for Secure Agent Marketing! Brady and Mike had created a ruse to where Mike would act like he was a very successful customer of Secure Agent Marketing so that they could get sales. I confronted Mike (aka John) and you can see his response below. I left a message (alluding to what had transpired and the importance of the phone call)with SAM last Friday for a return phone call from Landon or Cody and as of this moment I have not heard from either. I realize that there are people who have used them with success but I also believe that incidents of deliberate fraud need to be known just in case there are others out there.

I purchased 150 aged leads and a set of 40 "LIVE form" leads. So far, the aged leads either have disconnected numbers or say they didn't request life insurance info.

Because SAM provides a lot of detail for aged leads that are about 90 days old: name, address, phone, email, Dob, coverage amount, policy type , gender, height and weight, credit score (excellent, for example), their request date, their education and occupation.

Advisors and agents, don't waste your money on these aged leads or LIVE form leads. The LIVE form leads are 90+ year old's??

I WASTED $880. Never buy leads because you're eager to make money. This company is not a resourceful marketing partner. They don't provide anything in writing before you pay, which is not good. And there are no refunds. They send you the below lead agreement AFTER you've paid them the lump sum up front.

READ ONLY- Here's their customer lead agreement-https://form.jotform.com/93214493693161

Last edited:
Cody is well known threw the industry to sell terrible Facebook leads or resold leads . He’s hooked up with family first . That says it all .

You know I did try once only because one of my FMO's had started giving money to leads but at the time the free leads had to be either there or mailer leads I prefer the internet

After one order of these leads I decided even for free it was not worth it

They were the worst I had since my first experiments in buying leads

The thing is I started getting emails from him offering packages valued at something like 20K for only $49.99

I mean how obvious a scam

Started seeing him on Youtube though he be related to this guy

I honestly dont know how he is still in buisness

Great posts exposing this scumbag! This is good to see on the forum. Cody really makes me sick. Cody buddy have the stones to respond to these allegations right here, where are you ?

Back